Traveloka Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Traveloka Interview Questions

Interviews at Traveloka

3.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Traveloka (New York, NY).

Interview

You fill in your detail and application in the system. Afterwards they will give the link for the online test (coding test for software engineering position)

If you pass that stage the next process will be the interview process .The HR will contact you and arrange for the schedule. The interview consist of 2 sessions, programming and system design.

If you have pass all the stages you will receive an offer and also another signing session.

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Traveloka (New York, NY).

Interview

Many interview sessions I was told to be prepared for 3 but infact there were 4. Sent in resume after introduced by my ex colleague that is working in KL office. Got called up for first interview in their office, no follow up or news after that. After 2 months HR called up to request for second & third interview to be done via Skype immediately on that day or 1 day after with Indon team. 1 month later called up again to final Skype with Indon team but I rejected.

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Traveloka (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2015.

Interview

standard SE question including DFS and DnQ. you will past the test easily if you know those two. You should also consider designing system like twitter or game web application. it will consist of 2 part of interview.

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Traveloka (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in July 2016.

Interview

first interview from phone call for the phone call the question is more personaly and about your psychology like why u interest and something like that, then after i made it from phone call i get invitation on the HQ to interview directly with the lead engineer at that time they give me some question about ad hoc problem, first question is easy and after that become more difficult and more

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they sent me offering letter

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Traveloka (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was three round interview happened in our college.The first being the 1 hour online technical objective test ,it was of medium difficulty.Second round was coding test ,it was hard.The third round again was a technical interview + HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Traveloka (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in October 2018.

Interview

First, i faced the online test by hackerrank. There are 6 questions . And i got 70% of the result. I gave 2 coding skill and 4 optional questions

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Traveloka (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2019.

Interview

1. Online Test, it's quite easy. Standar logical testing and OOP. 2. Call Phone 3. Interview with Lead Tech. & Software Engineer. Topics : Logical test & System Design

Interview Questions

• system design and logical test.   1 Answer

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Traveloka (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Referred by the CTO so the process was quick - directly going to onsite interview, which consists of one algorithm and one system design question. After that then I proceeded with negotiation with the CTO via e-mail, then got the offer

Interview Questions

• 1. Implement double pow(double a, int b) in Java
      2. Twitter system design   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Traveloka in April 2019.

Interview

Applied through the SmartRecruiters profile and got contacted for the preliminary online test. The test was roughly 1 hour and it consisted of calculation/logic questions, data interpretation, and cognitive test (it was like an IQ test).

After passing that stage, I got emailed to set up phone interview with HR. The interview mainly covered behavioral questions, past experience, motivation of applying to Traveloka, their products, and at the end of the interview there was one market sizing question and one logic question. It is important to be well-versed with their products and to prepare for the market sizing question.

The next stage is user interview, mainly covered behavioral questions and a bit of technical/real scenario question. I had 2 user interviews, the second user that interviewed me was the supervisor/manager of the first user.

It took 2 weeks from me to pass through the initial CV screening to get the online test and another 2 weeks until I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Traveloka
      Favorite product, what can be improved
      Estimate revenue of a theme park   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Traveloka (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

HR interview - pass (by phone)
    User interview - no

All goes well, however I was too nervous.. caused me to get brain jammed for a while. And the user was fierce too..