Tredence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tredence (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was little tough , but process was very good. HR 's were very polite in nature. i never seen that kind of good attitude towards the candidates. I have cleared 3 rounds and 4th round didn't went well, so didn't got the offer letter

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tredence in April 2017.

Interview

I had applied for the Associate position in US and had 4 rounds of online interviews, roughly one interview every week for 3-4 weeks. The first interview was with my peer equivalent, the second with a senior manager and the third with the co-founder. In the final round, I interacted with the head of solutions with whom I was going to work with. The interviews were well organized and I loved the overwhelmingly positive opinion my interviewers (at all levels from associate manager to CXO) had about the company . I thoroughly enjoyed the interviews, connected with the interviewers and we got to know each other. The process was rigorous and friendly at the same time which was impressive given that there were 4 different interviewers. It was the interviewers and their their experiences working with Tredence which convinced me and made me excited to join them.

Interview Questions

• SQL, machine learning, case studies, puzzles, previous projects, client interaction scenarios, work life scenarios   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Tredence (Boston, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

I was referred here by one of the employees from California as I knew him as a common friend. 15-20 days later I got an interview scheduled from Indian branch I was in Boston, MA. . The panel's side of video from Skype was hidden. They were evaluating the candidates from India. The original position I applied to was Data Scientist, but due to less experience, I was deferred to Associate role.
    1. The first round was total "Advanced SQL" interview. I would suggest giving these topics a read - "Group by", "window functions" and "common table expressions".
    2. Got a reject because I didn't do good as I am a Python guy and I do not have practical experience of Advanced SQL.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tredence.

Interview

I had applied to this firm through a connection on linkedIn.I had 5 rounds of interview with people at different strategic roles .The process was well organized and each interviewer was warm and friendly.I was basically testing on past work experience,sql skills and business problem solving framework.

Interview Questions

• How to obtain cumulative sales for next five months   1 Answer

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tredence (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was written test. This has lot of sql questions. There is no difference for experienced or fresher, everyone has to take written test.
    Second round was technical which was tough.
    They treat all the candidates really good. Whole interview process take lot of time almost a day and tredence provide all the snacks and drinks for candidates.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tredence in April 2017.

Interview

Inexperienced staff conducting interviews. First, they told its on Wednesday but they never showed up not even once. Since its Skype interview, they were changing their timings as they liked and forced me to appear for 2 rounds in a single day. The worst company anyone would apply or work for !!

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult than the inexperienced panel's approach   1 Answer

Salesforce Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tredence (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I gave 1 round of introduction interview. for 2nd round it was suppose to be done from offshore. it scheduled 2 times but interviewers didn't turned up to take interview. Its really very unprofessional

Hadoop Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tredence in November 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds I got rejected in 3 round, but it was a lovely experience with them.
    HR was so good I could get feedback time to time and she was so patient.
    Have broader view in whatever you are working.Is my take home lesson. Over all it was a great experience but sad I missed the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions as such. All questions that just test your basic understanding.   Answer Question

Onsite Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tredence in June 2017.

Interview

As stated by many others before this post, the HR at Tredence is the most unprofessional one will ever come across.
    I have had HR call me without prior intimation at 5:45 AM my time. Not once but thrice and even demanded i take the final round within one hour.
    Anyway, Round 1 was a puzzle round. All puzzles were easily available online and anyone can crack these.
    2nd round was with an SBA who knew little about statistics. Questions asked were extremely silly and exactly what you would expect from someone who googles all his stats.
    Third round was a "manager" round which was the most ridiculous case study ever.
    Now comes the best part. Tredence then has a fourth round which is co-founder round. Bear in mind it is the same co-founder for everyone who also doubles up as analytics head. I found him to be rude and judgemental from the word 'Go'. Interrogation much?? The worst part is I havent heard back from this company after my final round. Even if it is a decline one should be courteous enough to reply. Also before you accept an offer make sure you have their H1B plans in writing. I know of a friend who works at Tredence and this org did not file his H1B in the first year, simply exploiting his OPT stem extension. Absolutely unprofessional conduct. They also expect you to be a slave for offshore, be available on call at odd US hours and on vacation as well.

Interview Questions

• The first three round questions are very typical. SQL self join/cross join.
      Case study was typical test n control with supervised learning backdrop.
      The co founder asked me some very unprofessional questions viz.
      "What is your family background? / What do your parents do?" I don't understand why anyone should be asked this question.   Answer Question

Tredence Response

Sep 26, 2017 – Associate Director - Marketing

We are sorry to note your sentiments around our interview process. We are in the process of making some amends to ensure the experience is more smooth and positive.

With regard to your point... More

Senior Onsite Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tredence.

Interview

Be prepared to face a disrespectful HR typical of an Indian startup seeking H1B slaves for USA positions. I had 3 rounds: a senseless puzzles round easy to crack by looking up answers (search Google interview puzzles; p.s.- Google stopped doing these year ago realizing the inefficacy of puzzles) online and pretending to solve on the phone; Round 2 is technical, simple SQL queries and some coding/statistics questions; Round 3 is business round with questions such as what a CEO's dashboard should contain; how would you launch a product, etc.; Round 4 is with a C-level executive that I was promised but never had because the HR couldn't match my current salary; hence just vanished out of communication.

Interview Questions

• From a single column of cities; what SQL query would you run to make a column of city permutations? e.g. A,B,C,D input--> A-B, A-C, A-D, B-A, B-C, B-D, etc. as output.   Answer Question

Associate/Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tredence (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Part 1: Aptitude Test (GRE/GMAT, SAT formal : English (No Essay, Math, Computer Science/Coding section)

Part 2: Case Study & Guesstimates

Part 3: Final Round interviews in Chicago. Flew out to meet Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer

Interview Questions

• Guesstimates: How many people use Netflix in the US? How many people use iPhones in the US?   Answer Question