Triad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Triad Interview Questions

Interviews at Triad

2.3

Art Director Interview

Interview

It was easy and I felt confident. Wasn't bad at all. I got the job, so that was good. I showed them my portfolio and answered the common interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Triad (Bentonville, AR) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR from St. Pete Florida, then office review at location. When I came to the Bentonville office I met with the VP of Operations and the Senior director of sales at that time.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Triad.

Interview

Very long. First you talk to someone in HR, and if you pass that, you talk to a Manager of one of the publisher teams. if the manager likes you, you then move on to present in front of a big team of about 10-20 people where you have to do a power point presentation. After that, they say they will get back to you in a week, and when you follow up after a week, they tell you they will follow up from that point in a week. That cycle kept going until about 2 and a half months later when I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• My experience in digital, do I shop at the publishers they represent, my least favorite part of my current job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triad (Saint Petersburg, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

1) There was an initial phone interview. 2) Called in for a 1:1 interview with the department manager. 3) Resume Presentation to the Account Management Department (10-15 people). PowerPoint format is highly recommended.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triad (Tampa, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

First met with IT assist manager, the system engineer, and administrator was asked of previous jobs and made sure had an understanding of IT work. Less questions than anticipated since they saw I came from previous IT call center they just assumed I knew what to get the job done. General questions from past work experience, previously worked in a popular IT call center and was indicated from that job that they were highly interested in hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when customer called and computer wasn't working and they needed it fixed asap, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Asset Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Triad in May 2013.

Interview

They reached out to me after I sent out my resume to a million places. I had a phone interview, then they asked me to come in for face to face. It was very simple, welcoming, and not intimidating. It was my first real job interview and I was shocked at how easy it was. I think this might be why some people get hired that ultimately shouldn't.

Interview Questions

• Asking me about different coding and file formats that I had no idea about, but pretended I did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They told me the pay.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Triad.

Interview

Introduced through people working at Triad and the recruiter clearly was not interested in talking to me. She was the worst recruiter II ever encountered--unprofessional and doesn't represent the company well. When told her I had some questions about the position and responsibilities, she told me she would answer them if they decided to move forward. A really bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Is this a good time to talk?
      A: No, driving my kids to the doctor. She continued anyway   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Triad (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. Completely indifferent. Relatively quick. I think that they needed someone to fill the position ASAP, so it was smooth sailing once I passed the interview portion.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to work a computer?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Triad in January 2018.

Interview

Triad took forever to do anything, by the time they offered me the job I had been working elsewhere for weeks. I've heard from others that this is always the case. Seems like they need to get their act together.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Triad (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

What looked to be very promising, turned into a very negative interaction. Went through the normal phone screening and was asked to come in for multiple interviews. Spent about 6 hours on property one day, interviewed with about 6 different people. Was asked to come back the following week. Spent another 6 or so hours interviewing with several Executives. This was done at the expense of my current job, as they were very inflexible with days and times. Thought it was great though, sent out all of the typical "thank you" notes. Mentally I thought the job was mine. Then ten days go by with no update. I reached out to the Recruiter, who calls me back 48 hours later to tell me they offered it to someone else and have a good day. Coldest call I could have imagined. Then she has to lack of etiquette to send me a rejection email generating by the Recruiting Software saying I wasn't qualified. No feedback, no call from the hiring VP, nothing. Very unprofessional and lack of HR etiquette. Sure I'm bummed I invested a lot of time and not get the position, but there is a professional way to handle things and an unprofessional way to handle things. If the hiring manager interviews you in person, they should always be the one who calls and lets the applicant know they didn't get the position, especially after investing two whole days. It seems they handle things very unprofessionally, not impressed whatsoever any longer with this company. I've hired dozens of people and more importantly rejected hundreds of people personally, I don't pawn it off to some lower level person.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question