Triad Reviews | Glassdoor

Triad Reviews

Updated Sep 4, 2019

Found 174 reviews

2.8
Triad CEO Sherry Smith (no image)
Sherry Smith
Pros
  • "Ability to work from home twice a week(in 19 reviews)

• "Lots of great people even though turnover is a bit high in the sales support teams(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Horrible work/life balance - you will be run into the ground(in 15 reviews)

• "Long hours; poor work-life balance depending on which department you are in(in 12 reviews)

1. "Exciting Innovative Place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Triad full-time

Pros

No shortage of great ideas Evolving industry Clients are top Retailers & CPG companies Excellent time off benefits Work from home policy

Cons

Company is in evolution with new leadership team in a very dynamic market

Advice to Management

Just keep swimming. We know you’ve got ideas to make Triad a great place to work & to maintain our place as a leader in our space. Bring us on your journey, keep us informed and continue to move forward.

Triad2018-08-15

Triad Response

May 2, 2019SVP, Human Resources and Talent

We're delighted to see that you're as excited as we are about the direction of our agency. It's an exciting time here at Triad and we are committed to continuing to move us forward!

2. "Pays well, but can be very high paced."

Current Employee - Media Planner in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Triad full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent Pay and benefits. Young and hip environment.

Cons

High paced and massive layoffs.

Triad2019-09-02
  3. "Great Workplace, Great People, Unsure Future"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Triad full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people, amazing CEO, amazing benefits

Cons

Unsure of where retail is moving towards and job security is unsure

Advice to Management

Be more open and honest with where the company is at

Triad2019-08-24
  4. "Unique Environment"

Former Employee - Strategic Sales Director in New York, NY

I worked at Triad full-time

Pros

It was nice to bring such a cool story to market and demonstrate how advertising messages can share the same page with like minded products.

Cons

The leader ship was weird. New York was very much an after thought and somewhat out of touch with Tampa.

Triad2019-09-04

"Still building the plane while flying it."

Former Employee - Account Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Maternity and Paternity leave Lactation rooms "Co-Lab" employee lounge Ability to work remotely two days a week Co-workers are great people

Cons

Inadequate training Being owned by a huge, foreign entity Disconnected workflow between departments Not clear who all is part of the "HR" department which is known as "People and Culture" Having to work during vacation or time off

Advice to Management

Hour-long "overviews" of processes does not constitute adequate training.

Triad2019-06-02
  6. "The New Google"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Triad full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great place for entry level candidates looking to get their foot in the door with large multi-channel retailers and big brands. Office space is amazing, and the company culture is excellent.

Cons

Like any company, wrong people in Leadership can cause problems with growth. This company was recently acquired and is now public, and there have been major changes across the organization. Be sure to have your long term growth plans ready upfront, so that you don't get stuck working in the same position for years.

Advice to Management

Do more to be a part of the day-to-day before trying to implement process improvements across teams.

Triad2019-05-27
  7. "Great Experience!"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Triad full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great experience at this company. Learned a lot and very great leadership with a supportive team.

Cons

Sometimes hard with team members all over the place and not all in one location.

Triad2019-05-17

"They call it "Tritanic" because it's going under"

Former Employee - Media Planner in Tampa, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great managers, a pool table.

Cons

This company lets people go with zero notice and no severance. You're worked to the bone - think 10 hour days minimum!

Triad2019-05-29

"Under Appreciated Talent"

Former Employee - Client Strategist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Triad full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The vast majority of employees are great people. This lends to a fun work environment that is pretty typical of large agencies in this field.

Cons

Since WPP took over the new Executive Suite put in place caused the company to lose a vast majority of the talent and leadership along with their irreplaceable knowledge. The CEO is great but the company does not reward success or hard work from the bottom up. The Sales team is valued above all else as evidence by who was chosen for executive positions. Certain people overseeing huge losses of business were... inexplicably promoted while consistent over performers were left in dead end positions and criminally under valued. It is no wonder why so many of their top performers have moved on to greener pastures.

Advice to Management

I'd say stop promoting those that don't deserve it so they don't continue to lose the really talented people, but most have already moved on. Listen to the Managers that have been their for a long time as opposed to the people that have cost them Millions in revenue and put the company at risk.

Triad2019-05-15

"Great people in a challenging business"

Current Employee - Sales Director in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Triad full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of great people even though turnover is a bit high in the sales support teams. Leadership team is great and focused on supporting the team and growing the business despite some big set backs in client roster.

Cons

Account Management team is under-staffed. Lots of turnover leads to inconsistent performance for clients. Too many processes that bog down the running effective campaigns for clients. Focus tends to be on what is good for retail partners not necessarily what is good for advertising partners.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on new ways to generate revenue. Further incentivize account management team to decrease churn. Bigger focus on bringing on new retail partners with a greater variety of flexible monetization opportunities.

Triad2019-04-05

Triad Response

May 2, 2019SVP, Human Resources and Talent

Thank you for your feedback. We also think we have some really great people on our team and are working on ways to combat the turnover in our account management function in order to ensure the proper support for our sales organization. A large part of our new direction is focused ...

Found 174 reviews