Trident Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trident Medical Center

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Medical Center (Charleston, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

Took time to get interview, it is done through a third party before you speak with someone at the facility level. Then they were very prompt and flexible. I would like feedback sooner and more competitive salary

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you do to provide excellent care for patients   1 Answer

Emergency Department Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trident Medical Center (North Charleston, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied on 4/30/2019
    Got a call on 5/2/19
    Interviewed on 5/6/19
    Offered position on 5/7/19

Interviewed with four staff. I believe it was two charge nurses, nurse manager and someone else. All seemed very friendly, explained the position and gave me a tour around the unit.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time when you dealt with an angry patient/family member. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Medical Center (Charleston, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

First you apply online with your resume and basic information. Then, if they like your resume, the HR Recruiter will call you. You speak with the HR Recruiter who interviews you first (phone or in person), then if they like you, they will send you a bunch of paperwork to fill out. The paperwork takes a few weeks to get processed and pending approval of background check, etc. you will then have the opportunity to have a site visit and meet with the provider- MD, DO, etc.

Interview Questions

• Described job and then asked me questions I had about the position   Answer Question

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trident Medical Center (Summerville, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

Very well planned interview process. Sr Admin, CNO and Nursing Leaders were genuine and 100 % professional. I went through 4 interviews before I was hired. I love that the candidates are interviewed by the entire team of leaders that you will be working with. Very professional and well thought out.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to leave your current position and apply for this one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The human resource department's recruiter was very honest and supportive. I was impressed with the entire process. Complete professionals.

Environmental Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trident Medical Center (North Charleston, SC) in July 2010.

Interview

one to two interviews..Questions of experience and why there

RN Med/Surg PRN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Medical Center in February 2014.

Interview

Hard to get an interview, I had to submit 10 apps. Then I interviewed for one job and was offered a different job. I was called that same day. After 2 days of my questions being answered and wage negotiation i did take the job. but then the process in very standard.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All very standard, typical for any interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did get a very little more pay then what they offered me. Not much negotiation possible, very typical for a hospital