Trinchero Family Estates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Trinchero Family Estates

2.8

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Lodi, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Email correspondence preceded a phone interview, and after screening, I was invited onsite to one of their lab facilities for a face to face with a Director and direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were very general, asking things like "What do you offer to the team?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (New York, NY).

Interview

I've been contacted by HR to schedule a first interview by phone. Then she called me back a few days after to schedule a 1:1 interview with the managers. The whole process was fairly quick.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your previous job?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Napa, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I heard about the job through a networking contact and applied through that person. I then had a phone screen with HR followed by a morning of 1:1 interviews with various brand managers. The company is very warm and friendly. Be sure to know the company and the industry well. Overall a very good experience.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Vallejo, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with human resources followed by three in person interviews; supervisor and department (2) managers. Meeting of the minds that I possessed transferable skills; would need training. Offer of employment; salary expectation met; quick hire.

Interview Questions

• How did you get along with your former boss and co-workers?   1 Answer

Accountant/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Helena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Saint Helena, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Worked through a finance recruiter who scheduled an interview with the HR department and future supervisor. It was about one hour and the first part was speaking with my direct supervisor. This was cut short when the controller did the second part of the interview. Was not able to speak with my future supervisor more to gauge her management style and personality.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel to ask questions for forecasts and budgets?   Answer Question

Harvest Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Helena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Saint Helena, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy going and very conversational interview with the lab supervisor. Nothing too tricky was asked. Basically wanted you to explain you responsibilities that is on your resume and the lab supervisor will move on to tell you what to expect in the internship

Seasonal Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call for the first round of interview with the human resources team and followed by a phone interview with the lab supervisor due to my location. After a few weeks I received an offer by phone. For local I believe they will conduct the second round on the site.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard question about past experience and lab related experience.   Answer Question

IBP Configuration Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trinchero Family Estates (Napa, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Two Phone Interviews, One on site interview. Phone screen with recruiter and hiring manager. On site interview with a number of people: HR, Hiring Manager, Current IT Team, Current IT Director, VP of IT and Planners.

Interview Questions

• General questions about current experience and knowledge of erp application   Answer Question