Tripadvisor Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 715 of over 715 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Tripadvisor

Application

I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. First with the phone interview and went through some basic information. Then on-site interview with team managers and went over some behaviors questions and questions regarding my resume.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself? 2. How do you handle situation where you disagree with your manager?
    Answer Question

Tripadvisor

Application

I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 on-site interview, and manager will ask you some technical questions. Make sure you have good understanding of machine learning and statistics. The phone interview is about 45 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Tripadvisor

Join the conversation on

Consulting

4m

works at

EY

I’m a rising Senior at EY (2 years of experience) looking to move into product management but I don’t seem to get any interest from recruiters because of my consulting experience (mostly credit modeling development and validation in risk management space). Can someone please give some tips ? I’d like to move into product management at a tech company that offers a highly consumer focused product (eg. TripAdvisor, Opentable etc.)

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Tripadvisor

Application

I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

talked to them at a career fair and thought their questions were pretty challenging. the interviewer was also intimidating. probably could have answered it better if I had prepared for the topic well in advance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Sep 2021

Interview

This is the first time I write a review so let's go through this. since this deserve a post PS: I have passed many technical interviews with other big companies such as Amazon, Facebook and google and never faced this, such waste of time. Interviewer was rude and did not have enough information of me before interview. I got stuck in the first question, since I did not understand the scope of the problem. I asked for hints so I could pass through that one, everything went downhill from there, the interviewer just did not let me add code, he kept correcting me every time, since I have to had the same answer that he has in his mind apparently. The interview was in a WORD document, how I am supposed to see even a line of code in there?!! At this point I just wanted to finish the interview as I could see this as a toxic environment. Passed to the second question and at this time I knew the answer but again the interviewer kept cutting me and trying to say what he think. Hello? this is an interview Last questions about projects. I would not recommend anyone to work here, I asked some questions on working there and I could see exactly why I would never applied to that again. Some rota system to support clients and you are force to what the team leader thinks, (He was a team leader by the way)

Interview Questions
  • Java Oriented question and a problem manipulation of indexes in double loops

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I interviewed at Tripadvisor (Barcelona)

Interview

Tras una entrevista telefónica y otra presencial quedaron en decirme próximos pasos en unas semanas y nunca me contestaron. Ha pasado ya más de un año y ni siquiera me enviaron un email estándar diciendo que no seguía en el proceso de selección.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call with a recruiter, followed by an interview with the hiring manager, a panel interview with various stakeholders, and a final interview with the director. The process was very structured and well setup.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Aug 2021

Interview

Had phone interview with company recruiter on August 3, 2021. Interview was pleasant enough. I was advised that they were still early in the interview process, I was about the 3rd person they had spoken to. But that they were trying to move fast, process should take about 3 weeks. Really only asked 1 question: Tell me about what I’ve done. Asked if in any final stages with any other companies. Asked what salary I was looking for. She asked me to email her times that I would be available for next round of interviews. I sent immediately after phone interview. On August 12th I sent a follow up email asking if I was being considered. Received her out of office message saying she was out till the 16th. August 23rd I sent another follow up email. I received absolutely no correspondence back. It’s hard enough being unemployed during a pandemic. But to be ghosted is so unprofessional. Would rather receive one of those generic “you’re not the one” emails than nothing at all.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about what I’ve done. Asked if in any final stages with any other companies. Asked what salary I was looking for.

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Aug 2021

Interview

Demorei quase 4 meses no processo seletivo, fiz entrevistas por videoconferencia com 5 pessoas diferentes, estou até hoje esperando o feedback. O recrutador terceirizado ajudou mas a empresa não deu feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Tripadvisor (Boston, MA)

Interview

Very long process, with 7 interviews and a work to do at home. The first phase is an initial screening, with an interview with HR and a team lead. The second stage is an assignment to do at home. It took them some time to provide feedback about it. The last round of interviews is exhausting, since all of them must occur within 2 days. Everyone was very nice and the interviews were very enjoyable. At the end, the rejection came with very little feedback, however, when I asked for more, they all provided very useful feedback. Although I did not agree with all reviews, specially some technical reviews regrading machine learning, at the end, they were very helpful. The full process took 2 months.

Interview Questions
  • Machine learning questions; Statistic questions; Python; Business questions related to recomendations systems.

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Jul 2021

Interview

Only made it as far as the initial telephone interview. The representative was professional and kind. We could not go forward because of salary, but the experience overall was very positive. I wish I could be interviewed by Trip Advisor everyday.

Interview Questions
  • At this point it was just allowing myself to share how I had got to this point in my career.

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Jul 2021

Interview

Got a video call from a recruitment company working for TripAdvisor. Thought it went well, the girl was really nice and friendly and told me they would write back to schedule another meeting, but never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience, why TripAdvisor, how did you hear from us… basic hr first interview questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 715 Interviews