Troutman Pepper Hamilton Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Troutman Pepper Hamilton

Troutman Pepper Hamilton

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Troutman Pepper Hamilton

Interview

Two-round interview with the partners in the office. They were both very laid-back, open to making jokes, and just generally decent people. They emphasized the close-knit, family mindset of the firm. Questions are what you would expect about prior work experience. Final interview was with some of the more junior associates seemed to just be a platform for the interviewee to ask questions about firm culture/quality of work. There was a LONG delay between the final interview and offer, about over a month, so don't despair if you don't hear back immediately.

Interview Questions
  • Why corporate law? What type of corporate law are you interested in? Do you have any questions for us? (make sure to have at least 5 or 6 questions lined up).
    Answer Question

Troutman Pepper Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Troutman Pepper Hamilton

Interview

Very easy going people to interview with. Made the zoom process fun and inviting. Had three interviewers that asked a variety of questions and answered all of mine. spoke of law school and all the pro bono work the firm does while being friendly and joking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Troutman Pepper Hamilton

Application

I interviewed at Troutman Pepper Hamilton

Interview

There were two rounds, and each was efficiently conducted. Questions were fairly straightforward with some knowledge checks and hypos thrown in there. Overall interview process seemed pretty reasonable to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Troutman Pepper Hamilton (Philadelphia, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter, a second virtual interview meeting with the recruiter, and a final round interview with three people on the team. Never heard back from anyone after the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed