Truckee Meadows Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Truckee Meadows Community College Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Truckee Meadows Community College

Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone interview with 6 people, 2 one-on-ones with a director and vice president, a 15-min presentation and a panel. In total it took about 2 weeks from first interview to hire.

English Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Truckee Meadows Community College (Reno, NV) in June 2011.

Interview

It was very casual and conversational. I met with the department manager at the cafe on campus, and we talked about my academic background. There were a few situational questions about student discipline and how I would handle things like class disruptions, cheating, or someone who had been placed in my class by mistake, and as long as you take a minute to review the campus policies, you'll be fine answering these.

Interview Questions

• If you're applying to be a part-time instructor, be sure and have a basic outline of the syllabus for the classes you will be teaching and something to say about what assignments you will have for your students.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, the salaries/rates of pay are public and the same for everyone.

Adjunct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Truckee Meadows Community College in December 2009.

Interview

I sent a resume. They called. I went to the interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was set. No negotiation was possible.