Truckee Meadows Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Truckee Meadows Community College

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Truckee Meadows Community College

Math Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Truckee Meadows Community College in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted application, Coordinator set up an interview we talked, and discussed about the position, expectations, goals, ethics, culture, and team work and I got the job. It was very casual interview, that is why I did great.

Specialist Interview

Interview

Phone interview with 6 people, 2 one-on-ones with a director and vice president, a 15-min presentation and a panel. In total it took about 2 weeks from first interview to hire.

English Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Truckee Meadows Community College (Reno, NV) in June 2011.

Interview

It was very casual and conversational. I met with the department manager at the cafe on campus, and we talked about my academic background. There were a few situational questions about student discipline and how I would handle things like class disruptions, cheating, or someone who had been placed in my class by mistake, and as long as you take a minute to review the campus policies, you'll be fine answering these.

Interview Questions

• If you're applying to be a part-time instructor, be sure and have a basic outline of the syllabus for the classes you will be teaching and something to say about what assignments you will have for your students.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, the salaries/rates of pay are public and the same for everyone.

Database and Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Truckee Meadows Community College (Reno, NV) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview consisted of a round table of 5 people, not including me. Two of them were top level managers, one was the direct manager of the position I was applying for and two were analysts.

Interview Questions

• They asked various technical questions, mostly related to the system administrator position.   Answer Question

Adjunct Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Truckee Meadows Community College in December 2009.

Interview

I sent a resume. They called. I went to the interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was set. No negotiation was possible.