True Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.5

Web Development Co Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

True does give interview opportunities to international students! easy parking, nice people, STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) questions, no detailed tech questions like write a code for something, just be patient

Interview Questions

True Manufacturing Response

Apr 25, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review.

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

Received a call from their recruiter to schedule in person interview with two IT leaders. Wish a phone interview would have been conducted prior to interviewing on site. The company, as a whole, seems too far behind the times.

Interview Questions

• If a user is calling saying their monitor is blank, what would you instruct them to do first?   Answer Question

Nov 28, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback and are sorry that you did not feel that True was a good fit. At True we are constantly reviewing the latest technology and processes to keep us... More

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through recruiter. interviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO). First I attended phone interview:
    Where the manager and other IT guy speak to you, I talked about what are their needs, expectations from this new hire in next 6 months? depending on the team you get the insight details. Not all teams provide accurate details.

Second interview I’ve been told I got selected. Went there talked to HR lady who left me to watch a video of the company which she told that everyone/candidates have to watch it when they come onsite.

After that I have to answer STAR(situation,action,task,response) Questions and she asks me my salary expectations, After that went straight to the conference room where I've to answer more STAR questions by Sr.Lead, IT Manager, Sr.Manager, PM Then other variety of questions, (they take notes when you are speaking)

Questions are like:
    Given a situation how I solve the task/problem in a team, my mistakes in previous projects?
    Did I argue with co-worker if me and him having two diff ideas for same problem, describe the situation?
    what did I do in the team and implement a solution to specific problem?
    How my boss describe me?
    What you prepared but we didn’t ask you?
    What‘s the question am we supposed to ask you?

You have to wear tie every day , Benefits are not that great they said they pay after 2-3 months of employment even though when all those Asian companies paying benefits from 1st day of employment.

Interview Questions

• What you prepared but I didn’t ask you?
      What‘s the question am I supposed to ask you?

Advice: If you don’t want to hire someone then don’t waste their half day time. And also provide the feedback at least someone can improve. (if you can’t pay the expected salary then tell that upfront, some people ready to work in less)   1 Answer

Sep 2, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking time to give feedback on the interview process. We are sorry that you felt that this was a waste of time. It is important to True that we take time to find the best candidates to... More

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at True Manufacturing.

Interview

The interview was very positive and i felt comfortable in the room. HR was very energetic and actually cared about interviewing. I was offered the job fairly quickly and I think it's because I was able to go back and fourth talking to the interviewer. They even brought in an engineer so I could ask questions about the specific job.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about true?   1 Answer

Production Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (Columbia, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward for what would be expected of an engineering position. Initially interviewed with two individuals and then several weeks later received a call asking if I could do an additional phone interview with the engineer who I would be working with. Process took about a month in total, but I received a job offer soon after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to get into engineering?

What has been your favorite class so far?

What experience do you have working with a team and independently?   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

Called an add in the paper. They returned the call the next day. It took nearly a month and a phone call from me to get an interview. They do the interview in O'Fallon. If you meet the requirements there is a drug test to go to after. It was about a week later that I was clear to go through the walk through of the factory.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected: What is the one thing that you are the most proud of your life?   Answer Question

Factory Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at True Manufacturing.

Interview

Questions were not very difficult. But if you've been out of school in a while, be careful, they throw a measuring test on you. When you haven't done something in over 20 years, that could really throw you for a loop. They could've at least mentioned that so that you could brush up on your skills. Not challenging but still.... Was told they would call me for second interview.

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in O Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (O Fallon, MO).

Interview

The interview process was long almost two hours long but it was very good. They were professional and pleasant. I can’t think of a time where I felt uncomfortable. They really want to know who I was and what I was looking for in the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very nice and went well

Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief interview with two Engineers who went through what the job would be and what a work day was. Wanted to make sure they got the right fit

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at True Manufacturing (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

I had three interviews in total including a panel interview. The interview process was extremely unprofessional. I couldn't believe that I was interviewing for a middle management position and was asked about my grades in high school. I have a Master's degree. How are the grades I made 20 years ago in High School relevant? There were several equally ridiculous questions. They don't seem to differentiate whether they are interviewing for an entry level manufacturing job or professional level, management position. At the end of the panel interview, I was told I would be contacted soon regarding their decision. I never heard a word from them. I can understand if they decided to go with another candidate, but to not communicate anything after the hours I had spent with them on 3 different days was rude.