Truly Nolen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truly Nolen (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

You can tell that they really care about who works for them. It may require a few interviews but understand they are investing in you and if you really want the job, it should be easy!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold something that someone didn't need?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Truly Nolen (Tucson, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

They asked questions about previous experience and roles. The guy who did my interview sounded unhappy and bored. It didn't seem like he wanted to do the interview. Which tells me how it would be to work there which doesn't make me want to even if they do call back I will turn it down.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Truly Nolen (Tampa, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Long and they will keep you hanging for two months. I beg anyone that reads this to NOT go through it with this company! I am an experienced manager. No feedback. They will string you along with absolutely no concern for your time. Again, DO NOT APPLY WITH THIS COMPANY!

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Truly Nolen (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was longer than i expected. i had several phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews before i was offered a position. It is there policy to interview everyone who applies which i appreciate; it gives everyone a chance.

Sales Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Truly Nolen (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Drags on forever.....back and forth, was running around in circles after they forget to fill out some form correctly.
    Took on line test & others at office that is in the middle of a slum with homeless and beggars EVERYWHERE!!!
    DEPRESSING PLACE TO GO TO and traffic is a mess. Expect a lot for LOW PAY and very anal about little things treat you like a 12 yr old. Management old school MY WAY OR HIGHWAY MENTALITY!!!!! PLUS RIDICULOUS HOURS...
    Can be 430am to whatever they live for this ....

Interview Questions

Truly Nolen Response

Nov 10, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

Although we appreciate you taking the time to give feedback and leave an anonymous review on Glassdoor this appears to have inaccurate information. We do not require or give any assessments online... More

Sales Inspector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Truly Nolen.

Interview

Simple process with same old questions from a milliion other companies. No originality in the questions. Promised, promised, promised and none came true. One on one with Senior Manager that acted as if he had never done an interview. He asked me what he should ask me!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult customer that you had to work with and what did you do?   2 Answers

Negotiation

He promised certain pay and within 90 days pay was changed, another 60 days and pay was changed and always for the negative. They promised other new reps a certain amount then changed it after they were hired

Branch Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Truly Nolen (Orlando, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 months! It was grueling. I felt I was applying for the CEO position. Early in the process I knew I would never accept a position with this company but I went ahead with the interview process anyway in the event my current sales position didn't work out. They made me take 4 online tests during the process. All had little or nothing do due with the position I was applying for!
    Algebra for a pest control MIT position?? Really? My wife and I laughed at this process. Finally, after 2 months they asked me to come into the Orlando office to complete a Skype interview with executives out of state. All were arrogant and cocky. It ook all the willpower I could muster not to walk out. One of the questions....If I could delete one state in the USA which state would it be and why?
    What the heck kind of question is that for a Pest Control Company MIT position? These people we're negative and twisted. In the end I was not offered a position. I'm not bitter at all as I am currently working in a sales position making twice the amount of money that was on the table with this company. Do yourself a favor and Steer clear of Truley Nolen.

Interview Questions

• What is the part of your personality do I dislike most?
      If you could eliminate one state in the USA which state would it be and why?   2 Answers

Branch Manager In Training Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Truly Nolen.

Interview

Recruiter called me we spoke shortly told me that I was exactly what they were looking for set me up with a district manager to interview in person. District manager tells me he wants to hire me and need to do one more interview. He has been ignoring my emails and phone calls since that day. I guess the culture they say they stand for isn't so true.

Interview Questions

• When I left the company I currently worked for would I still shop here??   3 Answers

Truly Nolen Response

Jan 4, 2016 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback and leave a review. We are always looking for ways to improve. Could you please contact me directly to discuss your specific concerns and perhaps I can... More

Commercial Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Truly Nolen (Tempe, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Two part interview with branch manager then district manager basic questions with them trying to see what kind of person you are. Can you handle things are your own. Can you be humble and prideful in your work. Are you a team player. Are you lazy?

Interview Questions

• Telling them about yourself   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Truly Nolen.

Interview

Interviewed with a recruiter who asked set number of questions and answered general questions that I had about the position. Interviewed with district manager and final interview with a panal of executivies. I guess the company takes their time to hire the right person, which was not a bad thing. Time lapse between interviews due to scheduling. Longer hiring process then I had with past companies.