U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command (Las Cruces, NM).

Interview

I was hired as a co-op and there was no interview. I submitted my resume through the local college, and being the only Veteran that applied I was called the next day and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Did I want the job and could I start on Monday? were the only questions I was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Technical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command (Alexandria, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

You fill out the online application and then wait and wait. The civilian personnel process is extremely slow. It is frustrating for everyone; the manager and the applicant. The interviews are typically canned questions without much creativity, particularly for senior level jobs.

Interview Questions

• Describe an ethical issue that you encountered and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate much. The negotiations were done through the civilian personnel office. I obtained a relocation bonus due to negotiations that I would not have received otherwise.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Army Test & Evalaution Command in August 2009.

Interview

- branch assigned, but I knew people there and spoke to my new boss

Interview Questions

• we just talked - no interview questions per se   1 Answer