U.S. Legal Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Legal Support

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later from their recruiter with a 30min phone interview. Got another phone call the following week from the same recruiter to come in for an interview with the hiring manager. I should not have accepted it because it was almost an hour of drive to there. I arrived on time but had to wait for quite a while until I finally met the hiring manager. She did not even acknowledge me when I entered into the office and her assistant was the one asking me all kinds of questions about my previous work experience. The hiring manager seemed tired and completely desintrested the whole time. Her assistant acted as if its a corporate job I've applied for and not just another call center position.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support.

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter that lasted about an hour. Typical questions about work history, accomplishments. He drilled down into details. Also, asked for five different words people would use to describe you.

After that, I had in office interview with the hiring manager. Interview isn't the right word, more of a conversation with no gotcha questions. Only weird part was that the manager mentioned that she "has a nice chest and know to use them on sales calls". Um, okay.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support.

Interview

Started off well. First interview was by Skype and it went awesome. I had feedback during interview that I was the only candidate so far that knew what he was talking about. I was really pumped up. They called the recruiter and said I did great and they wanted to bring me in for final in person interview. I told the recruiter I was free anytime. Silence. I asked recruiter whats happening a few days later and he said the manager keeps delaying and saying he cant find a time to get the other three members of the hiring team together. So I wait. Nothing. Recruiter said they have stopped responding to all of his applicants. A week later a different recruiter from another company calls and says he has this job opening, same title and description. I called the hiring manager, tried linkedin, and email; no response. Told new recruiter to submit me. Silence. I emailed thier HR and got a lie that the position was filled. Just got my THIRD recruiter calling me for this SAME job. They obviously don't know what they are doing. Don't apply, it's a huge waist of time.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The General Manager, Michelle was incredibly welcoming and spent the time explaining the company's local office and all tasks needed for the position. Even though she knew I was overqualified, she spent the time explaining the position and future growth potential of the position. I believe she had my best interests at heart.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about doing many types of tasks (normal as well as menial?   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It took a long time to get the right person to interview commitment time. The questions that were asked had nothing to do with the actual responsibilities that they were hiring for the position. Leading the candidate to believe that they were being hired to do what they were educated in doing and not to just be an a machine.

Interview Questions

• Ask about paralegal experience   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was normal. I meet with the billing manager and his manager They both were impressed with my skills. They asked me how soon I could start. They talked about the benefits and the pay. I was told that they pay bi-weekly

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the finance field   1 Answer