U.S. Legal Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Legal Support

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The General Manager, Michelle was incredibly welcoming and spent the time explaining the company's local office and all tasks needed for the position. Even though she knew I was overqualified, she spent the time explaining the position and future growth potential of the position. I believe she had my best interests at heart.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about doing many types of tasks (normal as well as menial?   1 Answer

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Legal Support (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It took a long time to get the right person to interview commitment time. The questions that were asked had nothing to do with the actual responsibilities that they were hiring for the position. Leading the candidate to believe that they were being hired to do what they were educated in doing and not to just be an a machine.

Interview Questions

• Ask about paralegal experience   1 Answer