UBC Development and Alumni Engagement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at UBC Development and Alumni Engagement

Sort:

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBC Development and Alumni Engagement (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview process relaxed and informal. Basic questions asking about your previous experience, whether you had any related to communications or customer service. Interviews are usually conducted by managers (who are also students themselves). The interview was basically a half-hour conversation with the interviewers. Show enthusiasm, energy and you should be fine. There is a probation period of 1 month after

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Offer came in email on the day of

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBC Development and Alumni Engagement (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

They contacted me very soon after I sent my application in. Informal yet professional interview process. No need to suit up, just answer the questions clearly and honestly. The interviewer was a student, but you could tell that they were well trained and knew what they were doing. The interview itself lasted around 30 minutes. They let me know soon afterward that I got the job, but I heard from others that it took a while, so I guess it varies depending on when you apply.

Interview Questions

• Who is the current president of UBC   1 Answer

Student Fundraiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBC Development and Alumni Engagement.

Interview

Interview was laid back, rather straightforward and pretty standard interview questions were asked. I was interviewed by two shift supervisors. The interview lasted 20-30 minutes at most, just make sure you read the stuff that's on their website

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBC Development and Alumni Engagement (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Took about a week. Only one interview. I applied online and got called for the interview two weeks after. While applying online, they ask you a few other questions as well like "What skills and/or experience do you have that you think will make you successful in this job?"

Interview Questions

• Try to sell me this pen. Tell me about yourself.Tell me how you dealt with a difficult client.   Answer Question

Student Caller/Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBC Development and Alumni Engagement (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Was called for a phone interview. Coordinator asked a few questions to test my knowledge about UBC, and asked me if I'd be comfortable asking for money over the phone from complete strangers.

Interview Questions

• I was given a scenario:

How would you handle a call where the prospect is upset and doesn't want to donate because his child didn't get into UBC?   1 Answer