UFC Gym Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UFC Gym Interview Questions

Interviews at UFC Gym

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UFC Gym (La Mirada, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I was asked to walk around the gym and write three things that need to be improved, three things that they were doing great, and an observation. After, the walk around the gym I was asked a series of question to help determine if I was a great fit to the program. Prior to the interview, I was asked to bring 5 questions to ask them during my interview. At the end of the interview, I was asked to come back for a second interview. The second interview is mainly practical to see the skills and knowledge I have has a possible fitness coach first hand.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in one year in the company?   1 Answer

Mma Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UFC Gym (Corona, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

First you take a class then sit down and have a formal interview with the fitness and store manager and they’ll ask a few questions about your background and how you enjoy the gym .

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UFC Gym (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Series of question and answer scenarios. Followed by Situation/Scenario Roll playing for different client modalities. Providing prescripton and analysis of scenarios as well as a diagnosis. Focus on biomechanics and conterindications.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UFC Gym (Torrance, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Submitted the online application and received a confirmation email right afterwards. Received a phone call a few days later. There was a brief phone interview and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you had at a job demonstrating customer service with a difficult customer? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UFC Gym (Rosemead, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

3 interviews with management. Try to kiss but to get in the door or flirt with management i'm sure you will get the position if thats your style.

Interview Questions

• can you make sales and meet sales expectations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UFC Gym (New Hyde Park, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty upfront. I ran through a mock workout session with one of the employees. The employer was more inquisitive on my drive, and how much money I wanted to work rather than my knowledge base. He did ask if I was certified, but that was the extent that he wanted to know.

Front Desk Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UFC Gym in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online and was called back the same day later in the evening. The manager asked if I could come in for an interview the very next day. I arrived about ten minutes early, but was kept waiting for another ten. There were two managers interviewing me. They asked typical interview questions. As long as you smile, engage, and act friendly, you're good to go. One manager seemed to be more interested in my answers than the other. Afterwards, they said they would be calling candidates for a second interview if the were interested. I received a call a week later not for a second interview, but instead they offered me the job. They seemed very disorganized, which is why I ended up declining the offer.

Interview Questions

They offered me a different position than what I applied for and they seemed really disorganized. Also, they put way too much focus on meeting your sales quota.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UFC Gym (Torrance, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Meet with 3 different head managers and if they like you, the job is yours. There is also a practice work out session that you have to take a lead personal trainer through.

Front Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UFC Gym (La Mirada, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Very rushed and disorganized. A group of us were sitting in the enrollment center and the hiring managers would call our names and speak to us for five minutes. It was then that they would tell us if we were hired or if we were not qualified for the job. From there, we went to training at a location hours away and began work at the front desk having basically zero training. You had to catch on quick to make it.

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at UFC Gym in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone, as the corporate headquarters are in LA. It was three separate phone interviews which comprised of basic interview questions as well as providing a 90 day business plan on how you will increase revenue and bring in more members. Overall, very friendly and looking for a leader that has the time to put in.