US Agency for International Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development (Buford, WY) in April 2012.

Interview

Went in, talked to some people. They asked questions and I answered.A person who either did not take their medication or took some bad drugs, or both, was bouncing from emotion to emotion like somebody was hitting a change emotion button once every 20 odd seconds or so. They would be laughing one second, crying a bit later, looking around confused next, then suddenly be suspicious of everybody around them for whatever reason.

Interview Questions

• Strengthens and weaknesses. What was the last book I read. Tell them an interesting story from my past.   1 Answer

Chief of Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development (Washington, DC) in May 2010.

Interview

Painful and silly. No clear sense of direction or timing.

Interview Questions

• Describe for me how you implement new processes...   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Online process that was strictly focused on free response and three references. Long time turn around. Be patient because it will take a while. They want to know what unique qualities you bring to the job.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development.

Interview

There was a posting for the opportunity at my university that I had to apply for online. I was then called in for an interview with a program manager from the agency and a member of our development lab at the university. After that I received a call from my supervisor in DC and later a call from my boss.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development in December 2017.

Interview

It was very straightforward. First, there is a phone interview. If you make it to the second round of interviews, HR will submit a request for your recommenders to fill out a form and then a follow-up interview on Skype will be held about 2 weeks after the phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Relatively simple, but was thorough and well-articulated answers that highlighted your strength to the team, past experiences and passions for the organization. I would suggest you know your information when you walk in and expect to contribute to how you would benefit from the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was a typical behavioral interview, nothing unexpected. Questions were straightforward, mostly asking about my working style and time management skills. Also asked for particular areas of interest within global development.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online during the summer. The application was ver long and meticulous. I heard back three months later. In the email, it said I'd been offered one of the positions I applied for but it didn't tell me which one. I was happy and decided to accept the offer, anyways.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted about a month and a half later for an in-person interview. A few days after the interview I was selected as a finalist and then asked to complete an online assessment. The in-person interview was straightforward and the online assessment was timed and a bit intense, but doable.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions like: Why do you want to work at USAID?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Agency for International Development.

Interview

One 45 minute interview with 2 employees from the specific team I applied for. The interview was scheduled 3 weeks after applying, and the application status was revealed via email 1 week later.