US Sports Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Sports Academy Interview Questions

Interviews at US Sports Academy

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Sports Academy

Network Technician Interview

Interview

Got interviewed one week after I applied. They asked about my previous experience and what I knew about VOIP phones, servers, etc. They asked what I had done previously regarding routing and switching. They also asked where I saw my self in five years and my strengths and weekness. They interview process takes lot of time.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Sports Academy.

Interview

I interviewed with individuals and a couple of groups. I was tested on computer and language skills, given a personality test and asked to demonstrate my knowledge of the Academy via a written essay. Everyone was friendly but the HR testing process was a little intimidating.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to discuss my knowledge of government regulations regarding FERPA.   Answer Question

Library Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Sports Academy (Mobile, AL) in July 2010.

Interview

I had to complete some tests involving writing, editing and computer skills. I interviewed with the HR person and then with the President and Vice President. I spoke briefly to the Dean of Academic Affairs

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions that were unexpected. I guess the most difficult question was being asked to explain why I had made a career change fairly late in life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The HR director made a written offer. I already knew there was no room for negotiation. I thought the offer was essentially fair, so I accepted it.

Network Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daphne, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Sports Academy (Daphne, AL) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was quick, and was very controled and structured down to the minute. For example " You will arrive in parking lot at 0755 and meet....Then at 0810 meet...."This was a warning flag for me. Took a written test on sports and read about founder. Also took a personality test, met administration and recieved an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• What was my favorite sport.   1 Answer