USA Parking System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at USA Parking System

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USA Parking System (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I was given a five to ten minute interview with the supervisor. Then was sent to get drug tested by the company. I was sent an email once I was hired but however was never called my the supervisor. I was told by another employee when to come in for training. I felt the employer should have been more professional and made a call to me directly versed from another employee for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Valet Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Parking System in April 2016.

Interview

Interview and Application in person. Basic interview no negotiations for pay did drug test within two days knew before leaving that I got the job. Pretty easy interview process. No prep needed

Interview Questions

• If I knew basic functions of job and availability to work   Answer Question

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at USA Parking System (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very brief interview. Consist more of a character assessment than an interview. Interview will last no more than 20 minutes. Key emphasis is first impression, availability, and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.

Valet Runner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Parking System (Omaha, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

Very simple one on one interview. Covered the very basics regarding personality and fit within the valet team. They undergo a drug screen and background check in addition to the interview. Otherwise the interview was very easy.

Interview Questions

• What was an instance where you conflicted with a coworker? How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at USA Parking System (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview is easy and on the spot most times and really easy. Basically all they want to know is if you have a little experience and is your drivers license valid

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at USA Parking System (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

The process has completely changed since I got hired. You now apply online. They should call you for an interview. The interview is pretty straight forward. I guess they want to just get a feel for you and make sure you can do the job. If you are not computer illiterate you should be okay. Of course good manners and customer service skills are necessary. Interview should probably be 15-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• One question I remember from my interview was what do you think you will do at this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.