USA Truck Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at USA Truck

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at USA Truck (Little Rock, AR) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was interviewed for a management position where I was told I would be trained in a management position for each department of the company with 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, they would evaluate my training and decide which department I "accelerated" in, then I would be placed in said department. Starting salary was $65 but not willing to pay for me to relocate my family. Also, the interview alone was weird. The COO was who interviewed me, intimidating, and he was very..mmm...dry? He just had no personality what so ever. His questions were odd and only half of them actually had to do with the company. Needless to say, after the interview was over, I was not interested. The company could not give me a definite answer about job placement. It just seemed sketchy and not definite.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be and why? ( Yes this was a legit question that he asked and he was 100% serious)
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Buren, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USA Truck (Van Buren, AR) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and informative. I felt nervous at first but she was very nice and easy to talk to. The interview was with the Billing manager. The corporate recruiter was very nice also. She asked questions about my personality, my current job, my previous experience, just the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Finish this statement: I feel best when ..........

USA Truck

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at USA Truck in Jan 2018

Interview

intern was fun and I learned a lot while I was there and I would defiantly go back the people where nice and the location was nice. I would recommend going back to the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Buren, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USA Truck (Van Buren, AR)

Interview

5 person panel. They go over your resume. Tell you about the job, benefits. The pro's and the con's. You will be competing against multiple people for a typical job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at USA Truck (Van Buren, AR)

Interview

Very basic.Pass background check and drug screen. Check on your references and work history. Check on your basic knowledge and no how to drive a truck. They will give you a written exam and then take you out on the road for a driving test. Then you will go back to their yard for a backing test.

Interview Questions
  • Only thing they ever really asked me was, when I am available to start driving.
3 people found this interview helpful

USA Truck

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at USA Truck in Aug 2015

Interview

Very professional, everyone is very nice. It's like a family. They make you feel wanted as a newbie to the industry. Everyone that trains you are in depth. I'm looking forward to a future with this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USA Truck

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Truck in Jan 2015

Interview

Easy, comfortable. They called very shortly after I applied for an interview the next week. I interviewed with the supervisor and also the manager. It was very laid back and easy going, it was clear they were just trying to get a sense of my personality and didn’t take it too seriously.

Interview Questions
  • Average questions - tell me about your personal life/tell me your greatest weakness, what are your salary preferences, are you a good multi tasker

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Truck (Van Buren, AR) in Jan 2015

Interview

I flew in to the corporate headquarters and interviewed with five different people about the position in about 2.5 hours. Then I was taken to lunch and flew home.

Interview Questions
  • What was my management style - was I assertive, permissive, or something else?

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USA Truck (Springdale, AR) in Dec 2014

Interview

I was not interviewed. I was offered the position immediately without questions or review of my resume. I arrived and was seated in an office at which point two additional employees entered. I was introduced and left within 5 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USA Truck (Springdale, AR) in Sep 2014

Interview

Relaxed, no pressure. Company is casual, small office, very intimate. Standard interview questions, I probably had more for him than he did me. Explained benefits, time off, commissions, training, company outlook.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been in trucking? Have you ever brokered?
2 people found this interview helpful