USI Insurance Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at USI Insurance Services

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and in-house interview. The in-house interview went great. They were two interviewers, they were polite and attentive. Also, the interview went on for about 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Experiences on working on a team environment?
      What are your greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I interviewed at USI Insurance Services (Norfolk, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

The outcome of the whole interview process exceeded my expectations in any way. I was referred by a company employee, submitted my resume and was scheduled for a phone interview with the Recruitment Consultant of the company. The phone interview was friendly and relaxed. I was not asked any direct questions and during the conversation I have provided all the information about my skills and background. From that moment I knew I can trust this company, they knew what they are doing. The open position at that time was an entry level but I was willing and very motivated to start from the beginning and make my way up. Luckily, the company was in the process of acquiring another company and more positions to become available in the coming weeks. The Recruitment Consultant was contacting me regularly, giving me updates on the acquisition process. I could feel her willingness to match my skills with the best position for me. It took a couple of months before I was invited for an in person interview for the entry level position. Respectful and positive attitude from Managers, it always helps when you try to present yourself in the best possible way. Right after the interview, I received the personality test and provided the company with my references. In a couple of days, I was unexpectedly invited for a second interview with the Manager of a higher position, which exactly matched my skills and educational background. The interview was more detailed about my skills, strengths, weaknesses and experience. I was very excited and motivated. The outcome - I was offered the higher position and accepted it. From day one, this whole experience was worth it. I also had enough time to get familiar with the company, its structure and to realize this is exactly the company I am willing to work for. Great experience I will never forget.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services in July 2014.

Interview

4 part process, way to long for an entry level position. phone screen, very unprofessional, only talked about the company, no chance to talk about yourself. The only reason I accepted is because I was entry level and needed experience.

Interview Questions

• None, they mostly ask for your references and boast about how great they think their company is.   Answer Question

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with HR manager, face to face with department manager. All steps in the process were pretty straight forward. There was a delay in the initial offer as they were waiting for budget information to be released to determine if they could hire someone in the 2016 year, or wait until 2017.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience with commercial lines.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by face to face interview with hiring manager. Phone interview was very basic, face to face was in depth. Both interviews were very casual which made it comfortable.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services.

Interview

Great Interview. Learned a lot about the company and what USI has to offer. The interviewer answered all questions in extreme detail. They talked about their own personal experience s well.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Standard interview with STAR behavioral questions. Entire process was pretty quick; received email from recruiter the day after applying, phone interview with recruiter two days later, interview with manager about a week later, and final interview with upper management the following week after that. Received offer a week later. Entire process took 3 weeks and I'm sure would have only taken 2 if the hiring manager wasn't on vacation the week I applied.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services (Oak Brook, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Fairly quick, was kept informed of the status of the job throughout the process. Was very comfortable speaking to the interviewers. Only had 2 interviews and then I was advised that an offer was forthcoming. Not to much to wonder about which is always nice!!

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving current job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Found by a recruiter on linkedin had an interview within the week. 2 part interview. First was with the department supervisor the second was with HR and Account Executive.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications? How do you handle workload?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at USI Insurance Services (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

No Hardball questions. Mainly questions surrounding your experience. Interviews were very laid back and less pressure. Consisted of 1 phone screen followed by 3 separate interviews at the location. I felt very welcome during the entire process.