Ultratan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ultratan

1.8

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultratan (Rock Hill, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

After completing application in store or on line come in store for interview with the manager. The manager will explain job duties and requirements. Then ask questions pertaining to the job. It is a casual and comfortable setting.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work other locations if needed.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultratan (Greenville, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Started as a part time Sales Associate. After proven sales and reliability was offered a store manager position. Was interviewed by my direct district manager and then interviewed one on one by Regional Manager. Then offered to start as Store Manager, after background check.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about the sales process. Questions about customer service, the hiring process and about mentoring and leading a group of sales associates   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ultratan (Greenville, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was a one on one with store manager and the regional manager. It was very laid back and the questions that were asked we not hard or trick questions.

Front Desk Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultratan (Asheville, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online and the manager pulled me aside to interview me after I finished tanning around a week later. The interview wasn't necessarily about my qualifications, but was more about my availability and willingness to travel to the various locations when needed.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ultratan (Spartanburg, SC) in September 2018.

Interview

I came in for interview and met with the general manager. She asked basic questions that you would have in an interview. She then gave me a bottle of lotion to study and had me try to "sell" it to her.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was down time during your shift?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ultratan (Greenville, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

long, i had 2 interviews. I got asked pretty much the same questions in both interviews, just by different people. It really could've been just one interview, and the questions were sort of off- putting.

Interview Questions

• they handed me a bottle of lotion i had never seen and asked me to sell it to them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ultratan (Spartanburg, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

It was just an overview of previous work experience, sales experience, and where I see myself in one year. They also asked me to "sell a bottle of lotion", just to see how I handled pressure.

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ultratan (North Charleston, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was the fasts process I have ever had. And there was zero screening or testing or background check. Hired on spot. Started the following week i was hired.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ultratan in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager, was pretty easy. Was suppose to interview with the regional manager but never did. Was texted that they would like to hire me. Training was in detailed learned a lot.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultratan.

Interview

Well prepared, asked several questions, very professional, very nice and well mannered, phone interview, person-person interview, background check and reference check. Very easy process overall, love the company I work for!

Interview Questions

• Why I applied for the position   1 Answer