UnitingCare NSW.ACT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitingCare NSW.ACT

Candidate Interview Review

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitingCare NSW.ACT (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Dodged a bullet........

Four weeks from application to first interview - HR partner was pleasant and communicated well.

I was not offered the role, and am relieved at this outcome. I'm a professional with over 20-years commercial experience and was given feedback post-interview that I should dress more professionally. I was wearing fitted trousers, a floating top, heels, make-up, jewellery etc - an outfit I had worn both in the office and whilst speaking at events. The feedback that went to HR was that I was wearing cargo pants and a t-shirt.

I was not asked at any point about my marketing skills or background, the interview was focussed solely on influencing difficult stakeholders, and bringing the team along on a transformational journey (and what I was wearing apparently).

The organisation is archaic yet immature, the leaders are judgemental and backward, and their core values of compassion and respect are theoretic.

Interview Questions