Universal Endeavors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Endeavors Interview Questions

Interviews at Universal Endeavors

1.8

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really simple, they didn't really give you a whole lot of information on the position you were filling. They just asked you a few simple questions. If you could breathe and own your own car, you got the second interview. The second interview was an all day thing, and that is where you find out what the job is. You walk around all day going to people's place of work and harass them into switching their cell phone services to t-mobile.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could do better than the person that interviewed you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Colonias, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors (Las Colonias, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Dress code is Business Professional. Atmosphere is office environment while work is done in the field. Basic interview questions like, Do you have experience in sales? Experience in management? and what makes you want to be with this company?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors (Irving, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The entire process was very straightforward and efficient. I was given expectations which were thoroughly explained and met. While visiting the office, I was able to see that people involved in this organization are friendly and outgoing. Everyone seems to be very happy and excited to be there. All of my questions were answered during the interview process. At first, I wasn't sure what to think about this company, but after going through the interview process I had a great understanding of the opportunity available to me to learn multiple aspects of business management in a short amount of time.

Interview Questions

• What skills and experiences would make you an ideal candidate?   Answer Question

Nov 1, 2015 – CEO & President

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your interview experience. Our interview process is designed to show and explain to you exactly who we are, what we do, what you're duties would be... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was 5-10 min process of 3 questions then they went into their future outlook with opening more offices to bring in more clients. Didn't have much opportunity to sell myself as they said I would have to do in order to discuss what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • What's your weakest trait, because no one is perfect?   Answer Question
    • If chosen would I be willing to come in and shadow a company member to see if this is something I would like to persue?   Answer Question

Jul 15, 2015 – CEO & President

Thank you very much for taking the time to meet with us & share your interview experience. We wish you all the best! -David

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors (Irving, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Universal Endeavors has a two part interview process, and throughout the entirety of it all I do remember the professionalism and integrity that all of the management team had. On the first round interview I remember being a little nervous because I did not have any experience in the marketing department, but the hiring team at U.E was very certain that although there was a lack of experience, that anyone who is willing to work hard and learn could be successful in this business, and they were right! The second round interview was extremely helpful to me because it was an opportunity to really see how the business worked and how easily it could be to become financially free!

Interview Questions

• I think for me the toughest question I was asked in the interview process was "How could I see myself contributing to this business"?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors (Dallas, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

The company found my resume from Monster and tried to call me in for an interview. I was curious to see what the company sold because I couldn't find any info on the company. After googling and seeing all the scam posts on the internet I decided to ask for an interview about a week later to see if I can dig up some more info and have a few questions ready.

Interview Questions

• We find that your qualifications match our requirements, would you like to come to the office and have a face to face with our management?   1 Answer

After finding out that they sell door to door it seemed like they were more of an outlet for larger companies to make up the loss in sales that they could not pull in from retail stores. Some of the clients were like AT&T but to go door to door selling internet is tough not to mention weird for the consumer.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors.

Interview

Before i sat down the gentleman I was interviewing with told me that the interview would only be five minutes long. Said he would be interviewing people all day for the same position so it seemed like they were just interested in filling positions quickly. The interview lasted maybe five minutes. He did not even ask if I had any questions for him or about the position.

Interview Questions

Universal Endeavors Response

Jul 15, 2015 – CEO & President

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us - I am very sorry you felt this was a negative experience based on the fact that you did not as us questions you say you had. We never... More

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about three days my first interview was only 5-10 minutes long it was refreshing just do for the fact that they told me the reason they do 5 or 10 minutes was because they actually do a full day job shadow which gives me a chance to see everything for myself and give them a chance to get to know an individual based on their actions for an entire day not just how good they can make themselves sound and give me a chance to get to know them better as well.

I had a chance to do the full day job shadow and I can say it was more eye-opening then anything else. I got to see the actual accounts they work with and how they interact with her clients and really what their company and their employees stood for.

I am happy that I gave this company a chance and didn't believe everything that I read I will be working with them.

Interview Questions

Universal Endeavors Response

Jul 15, 2015 – CEO & President

Thank you so much for being so detailed about the interview process & your personal interviewing experience at Universal Endeavors! Our goal is to ensure that through the interview process, there are... More

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors in October 2014.

Interview

First face to face interview, basic questions. Second shadow interview, be with the interviewee whole day work. Have some question forms to answer after every interview. People are nice, the interview was easy, but the career path is not what I am looking for.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universal Endeavors (Irving, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume out to career builder. The receptionist who contacted me was knowledgable and friendly. I felt very warmly welcomed by the staff. I was quickly taken back to an office where I sat down for a fifteen-minute interview. The manager I met with asked the usual questions about my background. He was straight-forward and to-the-point. It was clear to see that he was probing for people who would truly be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you see yourself doing five years from now?   1 Answer

Jul 15, 2015 – CEO & President

Thanks for taking the time to meet with us & share your interview experience! -David