Universal Well Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universal Well Services

Pump Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Punxsutawney, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Well Services (Punxsutawney, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was intimidating at first, you interview with the frac boss, the HSE coordinator and management. Once the process began, they were easy to talk to. They ask you questions about how you work in a teamwork environment, how to handle situations.

Interview Questions

• If you see a hazard or something unsafe how would you respond   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Well Services in April 2014.

Interview

Talked to the people at our schools career fair in mid March. Went to an information session the following week with the same people. They presented a very detailed overview of the job. Was offered an interview a few days later. The interview was short and very very laid back. Didnt have many questions to ask them because they covered so much during the info session. Didnt ask very difficult questions, pretty standard interview questions (I.e. weakness, strength, free time, etc.).

Interview Questions

• One of my answers was I tend to be a perfectionist. They responded by asking what the difference is between being a perfectionist and being correct was. Just had to take a second to think.   Answer Question