Universe Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universe Technology Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Universe Technology

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universe Technology (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview. First interview with the talent manager. Second interview with senior management and then with the sales director.

You will be tested on your language if you are applying for an international role.

You may be asked for proof of earnings if you are making claims about your salary. They did not ask me for this as I was not.

Interview Questions

• Ask about CV, experience and ambition. Some trickier questions focussing on motivation. The challenge is to avoid cliche.   1 Answer

SAP Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universe Technology (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had first a call to qualify me better and then they ask me to come for a first interview with one manger and then I had a second interview with the sales director/manager. I got the final answer the day after.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universe Technology (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

2 stage interview normally. First interview takes place with a recruitment manager, second with your line manager and one other. They ask structured open questions and have a scorecard. Some of the questions are bog standard, some of them are more challenging.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes they ask for a sales scenario or for you to make a pitch.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not negotiate. The salary was agreed.