University Athletic Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at University Athletic Association

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Athletic Association (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

It is a phone call and It was nice experience.It has been a conference call and explained about the projects and my previous work experience.I have given explanation about my projects and my expertise in creating webpages.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Athletic Association (Gainesville, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

First round: Approx. 30-minute phone call with supervisors. Very casual. Went over my resume and why I wanted to switch employers. Very upfront with salary to make sure it was something I would accept before moving forward with the interview process.

Second round: Approx. 1-hour in-person interview in the office with supervisors. Again, very casual. Asked all behavioral questions and were just trying to get to know me and see if my personality would fit with their culture. No tricky questions.

Strategy Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University Athletic Association.

Interview

Quick and easy. It was mostly a matter of contacting the program at the right time of year when there is a need for tutors. Make sure to emphasize any teaching experience or mentoring experience that you have. If you know someone who works in the program, mentioning them early in the process will be beneficial.

Interview Questions

• None that are very difficult. What would make you a good strategy tutor?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set hourly pay based on degree achievement.