University Settlement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at University Settlement

1.9

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Informa.l One on one. Interviewer was not intimidating - asked about what you expect from the job? what you can bring to the job? What your past job experiences working with children have been? It was more like finding out if you were a good fit rather than examining what your credentials. The next step; gaining clearance was far more challenging.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are suited for working in this program?   Answer Question

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Ask questions about you. Your experience what you like what and how would you be a great addition to the team. Did two finger printing and bunch of paper work physical

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

First you receive a phone interview, where they give you background on the company and go over basic questions regarding your experience. If they decide to go with you, you will receive a in person interview. Usually with the talent manager and an intern, and then within the week you will receive an email if they hired you.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in December 2009.

Interview

Recruiter did phone screen and first FTF interview
    Board members in following interviews
    Looking for fit

Interview Questions

• What about this job would be a challenge for you?   1 Answer

Program Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was quick and simple. Site Director asked if I ever worked with middle school students before and if I have experience planning events. Interviewer was direct and to the point.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a student began to act out in an activity?   1 Answer

Family/Child Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the job late March, got a call from the recruiter mid-May. Went in for an interview late May. The interview was with two people, lasted about an hour asking about my experiences/qualifications. At the end they told me they were going through the first round of interviews and will definitely let me know the results. It's been almost a month and I have not heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experiences and educational background, my previous work experience and how it relates to this job.   Answer Question

Esol Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Casual, friendly, laid-back, but a little too much so. Realized that this was a fake interview in that they already had someone in mind. Interviewer seemed a little cocky, but at the same time unsure of himself because his qualifications differed from the candidate and couldn't really respond to the questions put to him.

Interview Questions

• How would you use computers in the class?   1 Answer

Billing Coding Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

i was asked what is my work habits did i do any work for the company in the past. explain it was an intern job without pay and they dont hire the interns

Interview Questions

• who sent me and why do i want to intern at their company?   1 Answer

Family Ally Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Settlement (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Group interview with minimal questions. People talked over each other, very hard to speak since they talked about personal encounters with former children. Doesn't give a chance to people who want to enter this field.

Interview Questions

• What activities would you do for a 5 year old with anger management issues.   Answer Question