University of Strathclyde Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University of Strathclyde Interview Questions

2.2

Corporate Programmer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online before Christmas and attended an interview in January. The interview was with a senior member of staff and an administrator within the same team. The interview was informal and more of a chat - with competency questions thrown in. Staff were friendly however spent a lot of time questioning the unpaid voluntary work I had completed in a condescending manner.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with stakeholders of different levels of seniority?   Answer Question

Telethon Alumni Recriutment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview, lasting only a few minutes. Not great because I was only asked one question.At the time I didn't realise that this was the entire interview so didn't say enough. I would advise to spend time practising how to come across confident on the phone. They want you to be upbeat and maintain a conversation, especially when the other person is unresponsive. Remember, you are taking up someone else's time so be as aware of this as possible and compensate by being extra helpful. You need to be at ease speaking on the phone, otherwise this job is not for you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Strathclyde in May 2015.

Interview

application was really easy i remember i have applied on the university website on may trying to land a master degree. they answered me soon. unfortunately they didn't give me what i want as i applied to get a msc in finance but they give other 3 options, finANCE AND ECONOMICS FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT AND ECONOMICS

Research Associate Interview

Interview

The interviewer asked about my cv, nothing complicated, I explain the things who I did during the University period and after him talked about the role. Then ask some tech questions

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of two people: first a presentation and then be asked questions related to the PPTs and the position. Later they showed me the laboratory and some other member in the group. The position is mainly technical.

Interview Questions

• 1. what's your strength
      2. what's your plan for the next five year
      Answer Question

Research Assistant (Grade 06) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

After studying towards my PhD degree I was offered the position of Research Assistant to take on more responsibilities for three EU projects our group was running.

Negotiation

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at University of Strathclyde (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Got invited to give a talk. Had an intervium with the Professor and then when to visit the facilities and future team.