Uponor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uponor

Uponor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uponor

Interview

Several rounds, first with HR, then with hiring manager with straightforward questions, then completing an ability test and personality test and going through the results with a psychologist. Finally a short interview with the director. Clear communication throughout

Interview Questions
  • What kind of work environment motivates you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Uponor (Frankfurt am Main) in Mar 2020

Interview

This was a simplified interview process given the covid pandemic. Interviews were conducted remotely over Skype. Initial round was with the hiring manager and with HR. The second round was with the hiring manager's boss, the hiring manager himself, and with HR once again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemount, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Uponor (Rosemount, MN) in Nov 2018

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR and then a face-a-face meeting individually with hiring manager and also a consultant working with Uponor. The hiring manager was 20 minutes late for my interview and only asked me a few questions before the consultant came in. Both asked me the same question and did not allow enough time for me to ask questions about the role. Did not seem they had read my resume. Very short process, rushed and left very unsatisfied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeville, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uponor (Lakeville, MN) in Oct 2018

Interview

Sat down with the Supervisor and a Lead Designer. Was told these were very similar questions that the Lead was given for their' interview. The interview was lengthy and very detailed oriented. It did not feel as though it fit correctly for this slight bump in position.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most significant thing you have done for the team.

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Uponor (Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland) in Oct 2018

Interview

Interview firstly with a recruiter one to one and then with line manager followed by department head. So 3 in total. It was fairly thorough. Each lasted about an hour. I was surprised therefore to get an offer which in the end turned out to be a fixed term role as they were "unsure I was the correct person", something they not legally allowed to use as a reason for a fixed term position. This company does this a lot to people they think they can get away with it as they try to be extremely careful about hiring the right person and/or they aren't very good at judging people over a notice period. You should expect this but possibly refuse as if they offer you, there's a good chance they've been looking for a while.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked several questions about ETL and other oracle processes which I do not claim to have and were not requested on the job advert.
  • Where do you see the role being in one year

Uponor

Application

I interviewed at Uponor

Interview

I was asked about previous jobs and on the job training. They provided details of the company, job requirements and benefits available. We discussed prior training and the safety programs from my past employers.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about a recent failure and what i did to correct it.

Uponor

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uponor in Mar 2018

Interview

Internal Recruiters should remember they are the first impression of the the company - makes me feel like a dodged a bullet. After being told my resume "clearly" reflected the needs of the role, the recruiter mentioned three times 'in the interest of time', and 'you are my last call', quickly asked me just two questions "tell me about your job" and "What is the minimum amount you would work for, I need an answer". It was so sharp I was shocked - I don't think a company would like if we asked 'what's the minimum amount I'd have to work to get a paycheck?'. By contrast, I have had other company internal recruiters that were open to questions, were 'present' during the conversation, and offered an exchange that really made me want to work for their company. Uponor did not unfortunately. I just got the standard email two months later.

Interview Questions
  • What is the minimum amount you would work for?

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uponor (Apple Valley, MN) in Jan 2017

Interview

Phone screen the a onsite Interview & tour, very clean location, excellent modern break cafeteria, great interview. Interview/Tour lasted about 70 minutes. Interview was friendly and motivated to showcase this great company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uponor

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Uponor in Jan 2017

Interview

Phone interview was an hour later than original time. Was told I would hear back within a few weeks. After more than 3 weeks of waiting, I left a voice mail with the recruiter and she still never responded. A simple email saying, "Thank you for your interest in our Company/position", would have been appreciated. Especially if you were told you'd hear back. Hopefully sharing my experience will help their recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Watford, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uponor (Watford, East of England, England, England) in Nov 2016

Interview

Very easy, no technical questions asked. Just smile and say you want to progress a career. There wasn't much more to it than that. Make sure you mention revit and that you are willing to learn and you want development within the industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews