Ursinus College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ursinus College

Assistant Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ursinus College (Collegeville, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Full day of interviews consisting of several shorter panel interviews, exposing the candidate to all aspects of the institution. Included discussion with faculty, staff and students, with short interview with VP of operations. Despite not getting the position, it was still a positive experience and I was impressed with the passion for the college displayed by almost everyone I met during the interview. Ursinus employees gave a very solid impression of having dedicated commitment towards students.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your prior military experience relates to an higher education academic environment?   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ursinus College (Collegeville, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

phone interview, in person interview that lasts two full days including teaching and research presentations and informal gatherings, dinner with faculty, interviews with dean and president, lunch with students, teaching presentation based on curriculum supplied to me the previous week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer