Utah Jazz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Utah Jazz

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Utah Jazz (Sandy, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

For a large corporation, you would think the interview process would be more formal and organized. I was thrown off by how casual the whole process was - I was wearing a business casual outfit (since the receptionist said business casual was the dress code), but still felt incredibly overdressed. The interview was shorter than other interviews and felt really rushed, like I couldn't talk very much because they appeared to be in such a hurry. Interviewer never gave me a business card (as most interviewers do) nor emailed me directly about the interview. I couldn't send a follow-up email unless I forwarded it through the receptionist, which seemed even less professional. Interview just wasn't what you would expect from an organization which seems high-level.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything about the job position that concerns you   Answer Question

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Utah Jazz (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Easy and laid back interview process, meet 1:1 then if selected meet a few upper mgmt people. Must have the skills and a demo reel. Be personable and pretend to be a fan of the NBA if you aren't already a fan.

Interview Questions

• Can you use Adobe products, lets see your reel   1 Answer