V-Soft Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

V-Soft Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group.

Interview

ABSOLUTELY UNRELIABLE. Do not even contact them. They will keep you on a hook saying they have batches starting in ten days then a week and that day arrives in another two months. Meanwhile recruiter will keep avoiding your calls. I called him from another number just to check and he really was avoiding. They will want to keep you on hook avoiding your calls and queries. All they are interested is a solid headcount for their 'batches'. Recruiters aren't even qualified well enough to respond and handle queries and they won't even tell about the criteria at the beginning. After you have waited two months they have their own picky criteria like age of candidate and experience so that they can fake your resume. Training is very school like, monitored by an employee from their side who will keep checks on you to submit assignments.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your previous projects. Interviewer isn't from technical background.   Answer Question

They can't be counted as reliable on their words. Better find someone else who moves up in the process than keep you on a hook and fake resumes.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group in June 2016.

Interview

One Phone call, took 5 months for V-Soft to Market my profile and get me an interview, that too the Interview was not conducted by a technical person, but rather by another HR persone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group.

Interview

I got some java questions as I have applied for java position. Interview was very smooth. Interviewer asked OOP principles, Java Collections API questions and Java Error Handling questions. Interviewer asked some database questions also. questions was mainly related with Joins, Stored procedures and primary foreign key concepts

Interview Questions

• What is immutable object? Can you write immutable object?   1 Answer

Document Review Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group in November 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call early in the morning from a gentleman with a thick accent who spoke very fast. I had to ask him to repeat himself several times and finally ask him to slow down when he's speaking so that I can understand him. He was attempting to recruit me for a job that is 4 hours away from where I live. I politely declined but let him know I would be happy to discuss any jobs in my area or that permit telecommute. After that conversation I received identical emails from two more VSoft recruiters about the exact same position. In both emails they asked me to submit my resume despite the fact that they obtained my contact information from my resume. This leads me to believe they aren't interested in talented employees; they just want warm bodies they can make money off of.

Marketing/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

I was first called by a recruiter and asked about my background. She explained the position to me, what was required of it, and confirmed my interest in it. Once that was done, she arranged a phone conversation with who would have been my future boss. We had about an hour long phone interview and he asked for me to come and meet in person for a second interview. Both were very relaxed. I don't remember specifics as it was so long ago, but it was a really good impression.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group (Arlington, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an lay with a heavy Indian accent. She described the job to me I had to listen really hard and ask her o repeat herself a few times. She described the job to me told me the pay. I was then emailed a letter that i had to use docusign starting that they will represent me. She was very persistent for me to hurry up and sign before the position was filled I did and am still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Am able to work the hours for the job?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It was phone and Skype interview. The interview was 1 hour long each. First it was a phone interview and after 1 week got the skype interview. Then 3days after the second interview, got the job offer. Talked about immigration status and benefits with human resource folk and overall the process was completed in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Diferrence between final, finally and finalize in Java   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can only do slight negotiation over salary.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group (Telephone, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Called for interview and process was smooth and planned. Company , panel of people taken the interview and very were all extremely satisfied with my Interview.Different people asked different questions and answered all the question beyond their expectation and every got satisfied.

Negotiation

good

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group in September 2010.

Interview

Was repeatedly contacted by the company for various interviews, assessment tests, etc., for at least two different positions. Months would go by before being contacted again. The right hand did not seem to know what the left hand was doing. Had several people both within and outside the company 'go to bat' for me, but when all was said and done I was not hired because the sales manager felt I 'didn't have any fire.'
    This despite over 20 years of top selling performance.
    Whaa???

Interview Questions

• Since you were previously interested in a customer and/or accountant manager position, why are you suddenly interested in a sales position?   1 Answer
    • My understanding was that you were no longer willing to travel...is that still the case?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at V-Soft Consulting Group in March 2017.

Interview

telephonic and online test. The telephonic round had an initial understanding of skills and technical round went ok. Tested on basic logic and emerging technologies as well. Overall interview was good