VER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VER

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VER (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I applied to this job via LinkedIn. They called me for an interview very quickly after I applied. I had an interview with one Manager and it went by very quickly, maybe 15 minutes. He did not ask me typical interview questions, more so made small talk related to the job and answered some of my questions. He said the next step in the process was to meet with another Manager, which was scheduled a day later. Same interview process with this guy; no real interview questions, just chit-chat, but this time I was there for over an hour. This Manager was a little awkward, he acted like he was hiding something the whole time and he couldnt answer any of the questions I had the 2nd time around. I was told that they would be contacting their interviewees at the beginning of the next week. (This was a Friday). So by the next Friday, I had called them to follow up and they said they had already hired someone and were going to send out a message to the other applicants the next Monday. That never happened either.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VER.

Interview

I was interviewed by the supervisor and an HR assistant. they gave me a handout with about 2 pages of short answer questions and then after just asked some basic behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• what kind of work environment do you prefer?   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VER (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked all about the roles and responsibilities
    and then diugged into the techical part and asked more you go throught the process.
    she called me and asked for 30 m in then next round

QC Technician Interview

Interview

Lengthy. It took about 3-4 months to finalize hiring process. However, I never received an actual offer letter. I found out I was chosen for the position by following up after my interview. Which was about a month later.

Operations Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VER (Glendale, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview went great, was able to connect with hiring manager and talk about the responsibilities for the job and how my past experience would help with integrating as a lead in the department.

Interview Questions

• What was my compensation expectation   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at VER (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Things aren’t as simple as knowing how to do the job. You have to be relatable, not just to animals but to people as well. Here are several questions you should prepare yourself for when the big day arrives

Interview Questions

• A copy of your resume and any certification letters you hav   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VER (San Diego, CA).

Interview

After submitting my application in person, I met with two managers and they seemed professional, however not very strong with communication. I followed up twice and expected a reply after the first time but didn't received a response. Wasted time and money at the DMV to obtain a vehicle report. Not even a interview was offered after obtaining a vehicle report and multiple papers submitted.

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VER (Glendale, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I originally came in to interview for a lower position but they considered me overqualified. I showed an eagerness to work for their company so they had me meet with 5 different people and I was offered a position they created for me. I was to help assist one of the executives in the Research and Development department.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experiences in previous jobs.   1 Answer

In-house Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VER (Glendale, CA).

Interview

Phone screen by in-house recruiter. In-person interview with in-house attorney who works 12-hour days. Parking lot resembles Costco's. Could not find a spot. Drove round and round until a person vacated theirs.