VISTA Staffing Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

The things that stuck out to me were, how welcoming everyone was and how little pressure was applied. I felt so relaxed and was encouraged to be genuine . They were extremely flexible with scheduling.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

As a top 5 recruiter for physicians in the US I was hopefully the process would be more engaging. I met with two Corp Recruiters, Beth and Madison. They sat down with me and initially seemed very pleasant and personable. Not 2 minutes into the interview Beth and Madison took on the role of good cop bad cop. Beth asked very interrogative questions about why Vista should choose me, what makes me a better employee than the other, and so on.

Interview Questions

• Why should Vista Choose to hire you?
      Do you cause trouble or drama?
      Why haven't you found work yet?
      Whats the minimum salary you'll work for?   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

I immediately had a panel interview, while the interviewers were nice, they did not really understand my background and experience. I am a student and have moved recently and drilled me for not maintaining a job for more than a year.

Interview Questions

• What did you take away from your experience at your last job?   Answer Question

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was recruited at a college career fair. The process moved quickly with an initial phone screen and then an in person interview with a couple managers. The interview took about 45 minutes. The Corporate Recruiter asked me questions regarding my skill set in the phone screen while the in person seemed more focused on identifying if I was a cultural fit. It was one of the less intimidating interviews I have been in.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions in March 2015.

Interview

phone interview pretty much asks what you look for in assignments, areas you are interested in working in , family situation etc so they can have a good fit, remember they need you more than you need them...but we both need each other since we both get paid off the assignments

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

Corpoarte recruiter from the parent company On Assignment. Skype interview with the VP or recruiting from the parent company On Assignment. 12 person panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Not having any industry experience in Locum Tenens. I was asked my the Division Manager. " How will you train and coach your employees on where to find locum tenens phsyians when you don't have any experience in the industry."   1 Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

There were 12 people interviewing around a large conference table. It was a manager from each department plus HR and some higher level managers. I was not informed about the amount of people there and it was very uncomfortable for such an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Very typical interview questions about the future, what makes you a good fit and what type of worker are you.   Answer Question

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was done with the corporate recruiter and 3 different managers that all had a need. I had originally applied for a client consultant position, but ended up being offered a position as a Physician recruiter. The managers did a good job in their questions to find out where I'd see the most success and be the happiest.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where a customer was upset.   1 Answer

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VISTA Staffing Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

I had 5 different interviews. They have an amazing recruiter who was in all. Began with her and ended interviewing with the President, who also is an amazing guy. The first few were filled with cliche interview questions. The final one with the President, Christian was almost like hanging out with an old friend. He made it very comfortable and casual. I was still on the fence after the offer so they had a corporate recruiter from CA call and answer more questions about future opportunity. I was sold.

Interview Questions

• I strongly dislike cliche interview questions. Thank god there wasn't too many.   Answer Question

Scheduling Director Interview

Application

Interview

scattered and unorganized. They were late, not due to other things going on but socially chatting in the room. Once in there, they seemed unprepared and it was more like an awkward social gathering vs a professional interview