Valiantica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Valiantica (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Call on phone, go onsite interview, easy behavior questions, ask you whether you are interested in taking a training course, will make your resume as 5 year experience. And after your training, they will put your resume on Indeed website, and when you got the contract, they will ask you to work for them otherwise they will not do background check for you while the non real resume is made by them.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Valiantica.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter saying, it will be a short interview, but they started selling their training plan instead. Waste of time and patience. The interview process is a scam. They just want drag people for training. Even though you have done your undergrad and master's in US from a well known university, it doesn't matter to them. I just don't understand, how 30,000$ from well known university degree is nothing and $3000 training will give you a job. Don't fall into their trap. its just a business. Hardwork and patience will surely get you jobs. Stay safe from these companies.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valiantica (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Red flag company. They want you to pay a bunch of upfront money for their training program without signing any contract whatsoever. The interviewer is very rude, insulting and unprofessional. They only do this so they can talk you into taking their training program. If I knew it never were a tech interview, I never would go. Total waste of time and the worst experience I've had so far.

Software Engineer (Java Developer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valiantica (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked several questions based on your resume. Provide training for front-end development. Training is not free. I talked with some trainee, they said it's helpful comparing the online courses, it's interview oriented training.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valiantica (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted and asked to have an in-person interview. I went in believing I was being interviewed for a software engineering position, but after talking with the interviewer, I found out that they weren't looking to hire me. They wanted me to go through their training and job placement program which cost $3000. They said that I can check out the first day of training for free but it felt like a scam so I didn't go.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Valiantica (San Jose, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Their hr contacted me and told me they can arrange a onsite interview for me,and when I came,one of their staff told me they can offer training for me but I need to give their training fee first CTM, and then they arrange a interviewer for me.

Interview Questions

• Javascript how do you implement b(1)(2)=>3 given a(1,2)=>3.   Answer Question