Vectrus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vectrus

2.3

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vectrus (India, PA).

Interview

• Presently working as a Supply associate training device II, responsible for Items requests through Maximo.
    • Issue the items to different sections inside the department including Buehring
    • Making the DTR’s for the items
    • Making weekly and monthly reports and forward to the Supervisor for the directors briefing.
    • Issue and receiving the training devices and audio visual equipment’s to the soldiers
    • Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in the warehouse
    • More than five years of warehouse and materials management experience.
    • Determine proper storage methods, identification and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors and physical capabilities of facilities

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vectrus.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. There were 8-10 technical questions and depending on how you did on those you will be giving a pass or fail grade. It was an over the phone interview and I was initially contacted by email.

Interview Questions

• How do you add an IP address to the network   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vectrus in November 2015.

Interview

phone interview, short; I was referred by someone in Kuwait, a friend, who knew the hiring manager; arranged via email a phone interview; verbal job over made and accepted; took to months for medical and background check to complete

Interview Questions

• worked overseas before; we are a fast paced environment   1 Answer

ADPE Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vectrus.

Interview

Everything is done via emails, one tech interview by a HR personnel without any IT background. They go over your resume and question nothing. If they thought you could pass a physical and get a clearance, you in.

Interview Questions

• Most importantly? Do I have a active security clearance   1 Answer

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vectrus (Castle Rock, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the direct management team. They were very thorough in their interview process. Each party asked questions specific to the job and carried their query through to an adequate end.

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Vectrus (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

three interviews by phone with manager, senior manager and director over a period of three weeks before receiving offer from an HR recruitment representative. I also received initial screening interview by the HR recruitment representative.

Interview Questions

• standard questions about my past experience and a few scenarios   1 Answer

Shipping/Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vectrus (Fort Bragg, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was awesome! I felt very welcomed by entire panel. They wanted to actually know who I am and listen to my goals and why Vectrus fit into my career path. I walked away feeling like I mattered as well as being more knowledgeable of the certain criteria and expectations from the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important factor on the job?   1 Answer

Senior Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vicksburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vectrus (Vicksburg, MS) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the central region manager and I believe an HR rep. They were unconcerned with my current knowledge, experience, certifications and skill set. During the interview they explained that they are only hiring entry level people for the contract, but there will be nearly twice as many. They seemed unconcerned that the entry level new employees will not have the knowledge and skill set necessary to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I was expected to be compensated for this position.   2 Answers
    • What is the most difficult part of this position?   1 Answer

Diesel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vectrus (Orlando, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Questions about you & depends on resume & If they like you & if your part of their buddie buddie group! asking you who you know? Good luck :(NOT GOOD ! Mostly Buddie Buddie Groups!

PC Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vectrus (New Orleans, LA) in September 2015.

Interview

hi, you are hired, but you have to take a $6 an hour cut, but you'll continue doing the same thing plus some more. Throw in some big words on how important I was, knowing it was a bunch of smoke, said congratulations, welcome to the team, there is the door, bye.

Interview Questions

• What do you love most about your job?   1 Answer