Vega Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vega Interview Questions

Interviews at Vega

2.9

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vega.

Interview

Talk to the head of engineering department and the company owner about schooling and final year project. One round interview only last 40 mins. Not much technical question asked during interview.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vega (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

The whole interview process was conducted professionally and smoothy. The hiring manager was very friendly and accommodating with any questions or concerns. I even had good feedback from my references saying the person they spoke with on the phone was lovely.

Ar Credit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vega (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone conversation/screening with recruiter discussing the company and my interest in working with the company followed by a 1-on-1 with hiring manager discussing my experience and the role. Hiring process: job offer, onboarding materials

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with our company?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vega (North Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Both friendly and approachable. Overall the interview process made me even more interested in working for the company because the process was very well organized and informative. I had two interviews after a initial screening call with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit of background about you career experience as it pertains to the role?   Answer Question

Interview

I spoke with the HR team to understand more about the culture and to see if I had the skills to be able to work cross-functionally within the business. The next stage is to have an interview with your potential manager to discuss your experience and as to why you would be a perfect fit for the role. It was a great interview in order to get an idea of the culture in person and to learn more about the expectations of the position. Vega made you feel very comfortable throughout the entire process, which I believe is important in order to confidently express your key strengths.

Certification Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vega (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

HR respond to my application within 24 hours, they are super on top of the their recruitment process. My experience with the HR team is very positive, they have a professional hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why you think you will be a good fit for the team and company culture.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vega in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was in 3 stages. First was with the Talent Acquisition Manager, second with the Director and QA manager and third with the Senior Food Safety Scientist. During all steps the team members were very kind and patient. I enjoyed the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you develop an environmental monitoring program?   Answer Question

Procurement Costing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vega (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied for the position through the company website and was invited for a phone interview. After the phone interview I got the opportunity to meet 2 members of the team I was applying for and the third interview was with their manager.

Quality Assurance Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vega (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

The entire interview process was thorough and professional. I had a lots of opportunities to express my related work experience. Meanwhile, the step by step process was allowing me to understand the responsibility of the role much more clear. The interviewers have professional knowledge regarding the position that I am applying. The questions being used can lead me to express why I am the right person to fit in this position.

Interview Questions

• What was the differences between verification and validation?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle the situation if your copacker do not fulfill the requirements you asked them?   1 Answer

Research and Innovation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vega (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was very welcoming and friendly, starting from my very first step into the space. The waiting area was comfortable and the interviewers tried to be as accommodating as possible, smiling throughout. Overall, possibly as enjoyable as an interview can get. The length was appropriate as well, with it not being too overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• What should be the next product innovation at Vega?   1 Answer