Veracyte Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veracyte

Veracyte

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veracyte

Interview

Reached the last round of interview and really had a great time and learned a lot about the position as well as interesting facts about the company which is not available online when I was doing my research. Last person I spoke with gave me a timeline when to expect update from them about the next step. Expected pay rate was even discussed and my estimated time to start but surprisingly I did not get a response after I sent a thank you note and follow-up email. Trying to figure out what went wrong. This is the first time I experienced being ghosted 😁. There might be other candidate that were more qualified than me but if given another chance I will choose Veracyte because I believe in the company’s mission and vision and want to be part of that.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Veracyte and the products we offer?
    Answer Question

Veracyte

Application

I interviewed at Veracyte

Interview

c'est très simple un entretien comme premier échange pour parler de vous vos ambintion présentation de l'entreprise et le 2ème technique faire des échanges sur quelques technologies finalement un entretien RH après un appel téléphonique pour informer du résultat du processus

Interview Questions
  • ou est ce vous vous voyez dans 5 ans? Vos ambitions? pourquoi nous devons vous accepter?

Veracyte

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veracyte in Sep 2021

Interview

They contacted me for a 30 minute telephone then I received an email about the in person panel that would take roughly about 1.5 to 2 hours.. let's see how that goes

Interview Questions
  • They try to get to know you not just as a worker but a person! Seems like a great environment of people.

Veracyte

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veracyte

Interview

Friendly HR, however phone interview was 15 minutes late and technical test was delivered almost an hour late with only one day notice of the exact date and time. Unfortunately, I was given no updates on the status until a follow up email was sent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Veracyte

Application

I interviewed at Veracyte

Interview

Was causal felt comfortable, kind of awkward pauses at first. it was four rounds of interviewing, the third one was over the phone with someone who was in a nosey environment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Veracyte

Application

I interviewed at Veracyte

Interview

Very long process, 6 interviews and no one was communicating or on the same page. Frustrating process overall. Final decision was left solely to an employee who had been with the company less than 2 months.

2 people found this interview helpful

Veracyte

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Veracyte in Oct 2019

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager. She asked general questions about my past work experience and scenario questions. She explained the job duties to me and asked if I had experience doing the job before in the past. She asked about my current job and how I liked it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Veracyte (Austin, TX) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview was 1-1.5 hr. I got interviewed by four people consisting of the supervisor, two lead lab assitants and the hiring manager. I thought everything went well, I intimidated before going in. However, it wasn't too bad. I actually talked to them as if it was a normal conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What are three qualities you have that set you apart from other people?

Veracyte

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Veracyte in Apr 2019

Interview

Very exhausting interview, I had about 5 interviews with 8 different people. A phone interview, lab supervisor, panel with other lab assistants, HR phone interview and Lab manager. I interviews for 2 hours on site and felt like I have good answers but the whole process is very long and everyone asks the same questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Veracyte

Application

I interviewed at Veracyte

Interview

Incompetent - they scheduled an interview and failed to call. Fifteen minutes into the interview time a recruiter got back saying they decided not to do the interview after I had spent time reviewing, preparing and waiting for their call. They indicated that my latest experience wasn't what they were looking for after approving my resume for the interview and many years of the specific experience they were seeking.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews