Verastar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verastar Interview Questions

Interviews at Verastar

2.4

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northenden, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verastar (Northenden, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

First of all, a telephone interview takes place to confirm some details and get the company to know a little about yourself. If successful, you are booked in for an interview at the office of your best available date and time. when in the interview you are asked about past jobs and sales experience. The management are very welcoming and friendly and show you a little about how the office works and what products are sold. in the interview, there are a series of job roles which are available and the interviewer will select which one is best suited to you upon experience and characteristics. The job is explained in detail with description of career opportunities and progression.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verastar.

Interview

The interview was structured but relatively laid back. I was made to feel comfortable and at ease.
    Questions were asked about decision making, any sales experience, work ethic, resilience etc.
    A role play was then done where I had to attempt to sell a holiday over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to make a decision in the work place   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Fair, informative, clear & fast process.

I feel I was interviewed fairly and the process was made clear to me from the start.

The process was a 2 stage interview and once the 2nd interview was completed, I was made an offer within a 1 day.

The process was through an external agency, however, I was communicated with effectively and once I was offered, I was regularly in touch with my line manager until my start date.

I received my contract and terms of employment quickly.

Interview Questions

• What impact do I think I could make in my first few months.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wythenshawe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Wythenshawe, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. When you first come in you fill out an application form and then after that they take you across to the other building and show you the different departments and explain what each department does briefly. Then after you are taken into a room to do an exam paper which you have 40 minutes for. This is testing your maths, English, problem solving, memory and there is also a personality test. Once you have done the exam you have the interview.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview then a few days later a 90 min interview with test paper & a relaxed interview. You wait in Reception for some time but maybe I was a little early. The test paper consists of Maths, English which are : If polly had used the phone for 13 mins at a peak time at £1.00 a min, How much etc . There is a table which shows all the different prices. Identify a correct spelling out of a list. Then read a paragraph on a page which is taken away from you then you are given 10 questions to see how good your memory is.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The hiring manager hired me before my interview was over! Straight forward questions. Skills test. Manager who was interviewing is lovely. Made me feel relaxed and at ease. Got call on the Thursday for an interview the day after, the Friday, and started working on the Monday!

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Didn't keep me waiting I had my interview on time. Let me sit in the break room as I arrived early. Made me feel very comfortable, great turn around on feedback I was called within a week to be offered the role. They were very friendly because I was worried and they said one thing which impressed me they said 'don't worry we are here to get the best out of you'

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verastar in February 2014.

Interview

I sent over my CV and was called back within a couple of hours, I then had a 15 minute chat with the recruitment team who lovely and polite and was kind enough to book me in for an interview.
    when I arrived for the interview the office was new, clean and tidy and the manager made me a cup of tea and put me in to an interview room.
    Within the room I could clearly see what was going on outside on the floor and it looked like every body was having fun and it had a really good atmosphere.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Competency based interview with many question about the past experiences. Fast process and kind, easy going interviewer. I was told the outcome straight after the interview. Quite easy interview, they will value hard work, team work and self motivation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verastar (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, Someone called and booked me in for an telephone interview with me - then after that I went in for an interview face to face. Met my Head of Department after interview. That night they called and gave me the job

Interview Questions

• About previous experience and working to targets   1 Answer