Veritiss Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Veritiss

Intel Data Collection Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritiss (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview took place over the phone with basic questions. I basically had to explain to the interviewer that I was more than qualified for the job. The recruiter gave bad information about the job site and couldn't answer basic questions. I have to go through the on-site program manager to have those questions answered.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritiss (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Small company so interview process is really fast.i believe it 2 rounds of interview.Initial round is with head of internal recruiter .if he feel fit for the position next round is phone screen.

Interview Questions

• What is serialization?
      What controls can you use for multi select in UI?
      What measure would you take to secure your application?
      What is abstract class n interface,how did you use in your application?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritiss (Reston, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Got a call and then interview then I was hired and I did interview with 2 recruiters and then all of HQ staff. It was quick and fast and not in details about the position and company that much.

Interview Questions