Vermeer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.5

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pella, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vermeer (Pella, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

Had an interview at a job fair, over 200 people and took around 2 hours to finally get through it all. At the end of it all i was told they were moving on without me, never really explained why.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vermeer (Kansas City, KS) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call for a phone interview, scheduled it 3 days later when the time came, I was sent a text message that she couldn't make it at that time. We selected another time later that day and interview happened at that time. Was told I would hear something by weeks end, then by the following Wednesday, she sent an email 18 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what you do at your current position.   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pella, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vermeer (Pella, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

The HR department at Vermeer is great, they really are helpful and care about your future with the company

Interview Questions

• I had interned with the company before so I didn't feel a lot of stress during my interview process   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had a very unique situation as I had lots of experience with the company previously.

Maintenance and Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vermeer (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

The qhole process carried out with in one day.thery prefer Face to face interview with h.r. non technical and technical.and checked my profile details.also checked my technical skills.and i got result on next month.