Vermont Teddy Bear Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vermont Teddy Bear

Distribution Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelburne, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vermont Teddy Bear (Shelburne, VT) in November 2016.

Interview

One on one informal talk. Filled out an availability form which had hours for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. After availability was checked, then I took a test about reading warehouse and shipping forms, and also tested for attention to detail,etc. Was told immediately after they reviewed the forms that I was hired and gave me a schedule.

Interview Questions

• What does 'attention to detail ' mean?   2 Answers

NONE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelburne, VT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vermont Teddy Bear (Shelburne, VT) in September 2015.

Interview

When I arrived, I was given an informative and energetic tour of the company from the CEO Bill Shouldice. Next, I met with my potential supervisors to discuss their history with the company and what's ahead in the coming years.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular, they were rather impressed by my resume and accomplishments, and merely wanted to know more about my experience and thoughts on digital marketing   Answer Question

Seasonal Call Center Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelburne, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vermont Teddy Bear (Shelburne, VT) in December 2014.

Interview

After seeing an ad for seasonal call center staff online, I attended a job fair on-site, where I filled out an application and then spoke quickly with an HR person. She glanced at my resume and asked basic questions: "Tell me about your customer service experience." "Do you have experience with difficult people? How do you handle them?" "Can you type while talking on the phone?" I had no specific call center experience, but, on the basis of my resume, the HR person hired me for call staff on the spot. Ten hours of paid training followed, then shifts on the phones doing inbound sales calls. Over the weeks, I was trained in more complex subjects such as order modification, tracking, returns, etc.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: Can you type while talking on the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Flat $10.00 an hour, which they've apparently been charging for years.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vermont Teddy Bear (Burlington, VT) in January 2010.

Interview

Was referred by friend. Got a call back quickly. Had interview on phone next day. Onsite within a week. Nice people and friendly interviews from all staff met. Total of 5 people interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult customer service experience you have had as a customer of any company.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at VT Teddy Bear.   Answer Question