Versique Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Versique Interview Questions

Interviews at Versique

Interviews for Top Jobs at Versique

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Versique in September 2018.

Interview

First interview was phone, second was in person. Get to know you style & now I wait for them to find the perfect fit for me and a potential employer:

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and what you are looking for??   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Versique (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was awful. Worst experience I've ever had. They drag you along and waste your time for months. I'm guessing they just don't have an organized hiring process. I think they should implement an actual process so they don't lose good candidates because of the strenuous and dragged-out process of the interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Versique (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

3 step process: one phone interview, one in-person interview with the hiring manager and one last interview to meet with the partners. Very thorough process with being informed every step about what the next step looked like. Enjoyed learning a lot about the company during the first interview - they really make sure you're on board with their core values before going any further