Vertellus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vertellus Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertellus

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vertellus (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a very streamlined process with a phone screen, onsite interview with multiple individuals and a job offer. The process was very organized and everyone was extremely personable.

Interview Questions

• It was a behavior base interview in asking about specific situations, actions taken and results obtained.   Answer Question

Chemical Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vertellus (Greensboro, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

basically in a nutshell they're going to ask questions to make sure you can basically read and understand a bad record to make sure that you know all about chemical reactors and batch processing how to pull vacuum how to heat have a clue how the adjutant how to take splits off tanks etcetera. and that's just the start of it you have to know what raw material goes into what reactor at what exact time at what exact weight and what exact reason it's going into that reactor for if not you can have serious consequences some of the products produced there are four pharmaceutical companies for animal additives that go into medicines for humans and animals alike so one wrong move and you can easily kill half of a population.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any chemical batch making experience?   1 Answer