Vestas Wind Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 211 of over 211 interviews

Staffing Agency10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

Psychometric tests and personality test. Raven progressive matrices for psychometric test, personality test was standard one by Hogan. All in all, not too challenging. Do some test examples prior to your official test in order to familiarize yourself with the process.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared to discuss the outcome of your personality test in intricate detail.
    1 Answer

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

Telephonic interview with HR Technical interview with team lead for thirty minutes Manager round for 20 minutes. Mainly here they check how we are communicating in English Internal referral will be preferred. Additional language like Spanish Chinese also preferred

Interview Questions
  • Full process explanation and challenges faced in previous organisations and achievements done in previous organisations

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

Process took months with several tests and more than ten interviewers. Very disorganized system with both internal and external recruiters. After almost two months reached the end of the process and was never notified of the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • What was my experience negotiating and handling long-term projects.

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

it was good until now I didn't get the offer but overall I really like it. I met with the HR Manager and the CFO both are well educated and respectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

Negative. Received an email from one of their HR agents who stated how impressive my resume was and wanted to follow up with an interview. I followed up with my availability and was never in contact with him again. A week later, I was sent a denial letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

The process was very long. It took more than 2 months. It was organized in HR interview (2 times) + Manager interview (2x) + Specialist interview. They changed the department manager during the process and I had to go through some parts of the process again.

Interview Questions
  • Salary expectations, general office behavior questions, technical questions.

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

It was a well done and very cordial interview. The interviewer was very polite and treated me with great respect. I learned a lot from the interview process. There were a series of questions of varying difficulty. Unfortunately I didn't get past the first stage, I think because English is not my native language and I couldn't have answered the questions so well.

Interview Questions
  • If you were hired, how would your skills be useful for the position?

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (New Delhi)

Interview

4 rounds were conducted. First with the reporting manger, second with senior developers third with senior manager and final is HR. Questions were mostly on projects i did and behaviour test. They also gave use case on which AI can be implemented.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems (Dallas, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

For the management training programme. You get an first time phone screen, approximately 15-20 minutes asking about your background and why you would fit in Vestas. After that, you are sent to a large Microsoft Teams interview with around 20 other applicants and a few managers. After completing the exercises and answering questions, the meeting concludes and they provide offers within a week or so.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stand apart from other applicants for this position?

Vestas Wind Systems

Application

I interviewed at Vestas Wind Systems

Interview

It was difficult and i was disappointed. I hope you can success in your interview. However it was a good experince for me to find another job. Have a nice day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 211 Interviews