Viad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viad Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viad

Production Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Viad (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Asked the strangest questions. Did not show me the shop location or equipment.

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I would work for $10.00 per hour.   1 Answer

Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viad (Anchorage, AK) in March 2012.

Interview

There were two phone interviews via skype. The interview was pretty easy and went well. During the interview I was told that we would be paid 1600 dollars a month on salary and also get room and board. The other five people who took this position were told the same. When we got to the Lodge in the backwoods of Alaska (at our own expence) we were then informend that the interview was incorrect and that we would be paid minimume wage by the hour. I found this to be very disaponting and unproffesional.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was "what is the hardest job you've ever had?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

We were infomend of a salary during the interview. The company later decided to pay us minumem wage by the hour after we had alread traveled to backcountry alaska. They told us that if we did not like it we could walk away.