Vibrant Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vibrant Media Interview Questions

Campaign Coordinator, Ad Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vibrant Media (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with the executive assistant to the chairman and was asked to come in for an interview. I was scheduled for 3 half hour interview with the campaign manager, the senior client services manager, and the vp of sales.

Interview Questions

• Most the questions asked were typical interview questions about your background, your strength and weaknesses, what you want out of the job. I was also asked about a 2 month gap in my resume, and some questions that are asked on Google interviews I suggest looking that over.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the interview I was contacted two weeks later by the executive's assistant asking i was still interested in the position and they were hoping to make a decision that week. The next day I they made an offer and I received an offer letter two days later. Offer was in the ball park of my salary request. I accepted.

Digital Advertising Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vibrant Media (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very quick and straightforward process. I applied online with a resume and brief cover letter. The following day I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview, which was done later that day. Questions were simple and basic, and at the end I was asked to come in person to do an interview with the hiring managers. We scheduled it to be later that week. When I came in person, I did two rounds of interviews which were again, simple and standard. I had done my research about Vibrant beforehand and had previous internships and reasoning to back up my qualifications and logic behind applying.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vibrant Media (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty painless, HR phone interview, hiring manager interview, in person interview. More focused on skills and how you'll fit into the culture over everything. There's a set personality that they look for and obviously set skills so come in being yourself and having solid experience in what they are looking for and you should do fine. Plus the office is cool so it sets the stage for open atmosphere

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vibrant Media in May 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR person then followed by an interviewed with the marketing team. The process was simple and straight forward. They asked me questions about my previous experience and my skills. Everyone at the office I talked to was nice. The company culture is very causal; they are looking for people who can fit in their culture as well as if they have the skills required. I did not get the job and was not informed.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vibrant Media.

Interview

The process was probably one of the fastest that I've encountered in my career. I found the job on Indeed, applied directly and within an hour I was emailed by the head recruiter to schedule a phone screen with HR for later that day. The call with HR was thorough, walked through the role, asked about my experience, career goals and compensation requirements. I was invited in for an interview to meet with a few folks the very next day . I had an offer on the table so I met with everyone in the one day and spent about 2.5 hours there. I had a call left on my voicemail by the time I got home to say they would like to move forward in making an offer. In short, the recruiter was extremely efficient and thoughtful. I liked that they considered that I had to make a fast decision and was able to move at a very quick pace to accommodate.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral type questions and really dug into the details on my processes   Answer Question

Negotiation

Tougher than I anticipated, they offered me just shy of what I was asking so I accepted the position. I was suitably impressed with how nice everyone I met was and they were so flexible and adaptable to my scheduling needs during the interview process that I thought they would have more flexibility on comp.

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vibrant Media (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Was very easy and relaxing. First a phone call then if they decided to invite you in, you came in to meet with the managers.They mainly look for personality fits within the team and obviously intelligence level. Once I met with the managers, I was more confident that I wanted too work here knowing they would be my bosses.

Interview Questions

• They mainly jsut asked me about my previous experience and why vibrant would be a good fit.   Answer Question

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vibrant Media (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Here's how the process went:
    Recruiter Email
    Recruiter Phone Call
    Phone call with someone from IT Team
    In-person meeting with IT Team
    In-person meeting with VPs
    In-person meeting with CTO
    Recruiter Offer

Since their HQs are in NY, there were video interviews from their office here in SF. The ntire process took about 2 months from initial contact to hire.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Okay.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vibrant Media (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

INITIAL INTERVIEWS: Over a few weeks I had typical nice phone interviews with HR contacts first. Next stage was intelligent phone interview with supervising (this region) Region Sales Mgr who asked relevant and good questions and was also cognoscente of digital ad sales ecosystem today, honest challenges, and the territory for which the interview was being conducted.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult about the INITIAL INTERVIEWS and all very good but after speaking with former and current employees and then reading Glassdoor Reviews, I had much apprehension about prospective sales position with Vibrant and a good nose at next stage and the PRIMARY INTERVIEW:   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vibrant Media (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

It lasted a few weeks with phone screens, in person meetings, a group style interview with a presentation where I met with multiple people and present a project for skill assessment. They gave a thorough overview of the company history, goals, and products.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vibrant Media in August 2009.

Interview

The interview was arranged through a recruiter. The first round consisted of a phone interview by a tech lead. Standard questions were asked, e.g. hashcode, hashmaps

Then proceeded to a brainbench type of online examinations. Since this was my first interview in about 5years i worked through it too slowly, and while my percentage mark for what i answered was good, i didn't go further as i didn't complete enough questions