Villa Esperanza Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Villa Esperanza Services

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Villa Esperanza Services (Pasadena, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Learn what kind of business they provide and then highlight your skills based on the business provide

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

It was to far to drive

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Villa Esperanza Services (Pasadena, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

They ask very basic questions regarding your ability to do common household tasks like cooking, cleaning, and washing clothes. They also ask about your ability to take care of someone who is developmentally disabled.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to helping clients with hygienic practices? Like showering, cleaning after toilet use, etc?   1 Answer

IP Job Coach Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Villa Esperanza Services in October 2016.

Interview

Basic q’s like “Tell me about yourself” and “What are your strengths/weaknesses.” As long as you show a positive attitude and willingness to help the disabled population, you should be good!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer