Vinfen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vinfen Interview Questions

Interviews at Vinfen

2.7

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen (Lowell, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

In a normal interview I would decide while speaking with them if the would do good with just talking with me for awhile or they may need to be put in discovery where they would figure out why they want and need change.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I thought they could change   1 Answer

Awake Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen (Somerville, MA).

Interview

I got a pretty quick response to my initial resume application and had a phone call later in the week. They told me if I hadn’t heard from them by the following week, I should call them. This happened 2 times and after a month of persistent phone calls I get an email saying they were going to pass on my application. I’m not bitter about not getting the position I’m just really annoyed it took me so long and how disorganized they were in the hiring process

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vinfen.

Interview

A brief phone screening interview followed by an in-person interview with 2 different staff. They were friendly and professional and made me feel comfortable during the whole process, but were still thorough and very specific about their interview questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen (Boston, MA) in December 2018.

Interview

Sent in my resume in response to a job ad and left a voicemail for the area recruiter. No response. Went to their "job fair" and had on-the-spot interview and was invited back for second interview with staff. I was lead to believe that I was a final candidate, but the program manager never called me back even though she said she would. I waited a week, called and left a message, and still she never responded. Very unprofessional. The staff seemed disgruntled, disinterested, and I found out later that management is toxic. The position is still open a year later. That says a lot.

Learning Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen in November 2018.

Interview

Absolutely the most unprofessional experience I've ever encountered. I was contacted by a Vinfen recruiter via LinkedIn and asked to apply for a learning specialist position. A telephone interview was scheduled, but when the date of the interview came, no call, no email and no message as to why the interview wasn't going forward. Two days later, the recruiter contacted me and explained that he was out sick the past two days and if it was possible to reschedule. OK fine.

On the reschedule date the recruiter was thirty minutes late to the call.

At the conclusion of the interview he tells me I am the ideal candidate for Vinfen and exactly what they were looking for in regards to a Learning Specialist. He assured me that I would be contacted before the end of the week for a follow up interview. Well, nothing. The following week I check in with the recruiter. I get his voicemail. Three days later he calls me back and proceeds to tell me that the position has been filled, but great news! There's a second Learning Specialist position that I'm being considered for. (Huh?)

Two days later he sends me an email wishing me luck on my scheduled second interview. Problem is I was never contacted for a second interview. When I asked him for clarification and information about an upcoming scheduled interview, I was told he'd "look into it".

Since that email the recruiter and Vinfen have ghosted me and have been completely unresponsive to my inquiries.

Complete waste of my time.

CBFS Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR, then by the hiring manager who set up the first interview. During the first interview we set up for the second, which was with the whole team, panel style.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle working with someone whose views were very different from yours?   Answer Question

Job Coach Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vinfen.

Interview

It was very smooth and I learned a lot about what I would be doing from the interviewers. I got a tour of the place and was able to meet some of the individuals I would be supporting.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vinfen (Lawrence, MA).

Interview

The interview was a Standard interview. There was a Discussion of clinical philosophy, knowledge of disorders, and standard treatment protocols. We Also discussed ethical considerations and specialty areas of practice. I was assessed for cohesion with the team and asked about my documentation procedures. The interviewer was friendly and shared information about the office culture and philosophy. I was also informed about community partners and resources. Job expectations were laid out, as were the profiles of typical clients. The interviewer shared the desire to expand services.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Interview

Horrible, a living nightmare. I was mislead by not being informed in their ad/job description that i would be on-call. The big deal is paperwork and billoing of DMH, it's obsessive.

Interview Questions

• Solving a Vinfen created problem of their making which they have refused to address.   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vinfen (Weymouth, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

You have to pass a series of interviews at each level of management. They ask you about your experience and formal schooling. You're ability to communicate clearly is very important as well, reading, writing and verbalizing in English.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the pressure?   1 Answer