Viogee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Viogee Interview Questions

Interviews at Viogee

2.1

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viogee.

Interview

Very easy. 3 interviews throughout the process. They are looking for people who can help make their business grow since it is a startup company. A very professional scene.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viogee (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The office was quite and empty. Met with my interviewer and talked about absolutely nothing that had to do with the salary or growth. (not sure if they just wanted to see what i look like) i was told during the second interview i will speak with someone else that will inform me about salary, growth, and how to become a manager within months.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viogee (Cranford, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

-Easy, they were selling the job way more to me. Although they were extremely kind and caring I enjoyed my time talking to the employees. Overall good process. I would recommend the company to others.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viogee (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Three part interview did not make sense. There were three interviews over three days in order to train staff. It really is a waste of time. People do not want to spend so much money and time for an interview to sell cable and internet.

Interview Questions

Viogee Response

Dec 16, 2016 – President

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We try to be as transparent as possible throughout the interview process, so it is disappointing to hear that it was confusing. We have various... More

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied on Ziprecruiter, got a phone call and and email asking me to come in for a preliminary interview. I went on both the first and second interview, being asked very basic interview questions. It was discouraging to go into their office and see five other applicants interviewing for the same position, during the same time slot as me. The interviewer refused to state that this is primarily a sales position, you have to figure it out yourself. The pay scale and room for promotions are sugar coating for you to entice you to come back for another interview. If you are interested in sales, this company is probably for you.

Interview Questions

• What do you value the most out of the three (workplace environment, compensation, room for promotions)   1 Answer

Dec 13, 2016 – President

Thank you for taking the time to give some feedback about your interview experience. You bring up some great points and I would like to address a couple of them. In response to being a sales job, we... More

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was quick and easy. They need people. Just show you have a competitive nature and are willing to work. It is honestly impossible to mess up. Just be enthusiastic and upbeat and there will not be a problem.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and it consisted of 3 rounds. The preliminary interview focused on whether or not the position at Viogee was something that aligned with what I was looking for in a career opportunity. The second round interview went more into depth about the position and management training program which focused on growth and development. The third round interview was an overview of what to expect as a new employee and any additional questions I had were answered in full detail. The overall interview experience was pleasant and the environment was extremely welcoming and hospitable. I was welcomed with a smile every time I walked into the office for each interview and the atmosphere was very up beat and positive. The hiring managers were also very professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the 3 part interview process.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked during my interview was "What was the most important to me in a job opportunity - growth, compensation, or work environment?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview processes are not efficient at all. They try to get anyone to work for them. They will paint you a nice picture and high end job but you know it's not. They also don't care what you will want out of the job even though they try to convince you that they care. Bad experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your future being carried out with this position?   Answer Question

Nov 10, 2015 – President

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our interview process. Unfortunately, not everyone is a perfect fit for our company's culture while also meeting the requirements for representing our... More

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Viogee in July 2015.

Interview

It was extremely thorough and everyone was very professional. I was able to grasp exactly what the job was that I was being hired for. After the 3 round interview process, I was offered a job and I accepted. Couldn't be any happier.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Very surface level. The very lovely office in Bridgewater surely comes at a price which is why the office front, although decorated and well kept, still seemed empty and hollow. You could sense that something about the interview was slightly off: one part contrived and one part theatrical. The questions were softball to cornball. Not really very conversational, and borderline creepy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Jul 15, 2016 – President

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your interview experience, it is always good to get feedback. It should be pointed out that our first interview is relatively short and is not... More