Viogee Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Viogee

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viogee

Found 26 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Viogee (Cranford, NJ) in Jan 2018

Interview

-Easy, they were selling the job way more to me. Although they were extremely kind and caring I enjoyed my time talking to the employees. Overall good process. I would recommend the company to others.

Interview Questions
  • -Basic general questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in Oct 2017

Interview

I was recruited through a job search database, ziprecruiter. I got a phone call from the recruiter and after telling me a little bit about the position I was offered a first round preliminary interview, its was about 10 minutes. I sat down with one of the managers to learn about the position and see if we were a good fit for eachother. I was told I would receive a phone call the same day if I stood out from the other candidates interviewed. There were a lot of other candidates I saw in the lobby so I knew it was a competitive position. I was called back around 4 by the recruiter the same day and invited back for a second round the following day. The second round interview was longer, about 45 minutes. I was actually interviewed by 2 people. The two account managers who interviewed me explained that one was actually learning how to interview. I really liked the dynamics of teacher and student. The hands on learning experience was something I found desirable. Both the experienced account manager and the newer one were professional but also fun and presented the information really well. They even bought me starbucks because the office was so busy that day! It was a positive experience, and now that I am training in house my expectations were very clear and accurate.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we make this investment in you over the other candidates?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in Sep 2017

Interview

I was contacted via text message and had no idea what I was getting into going in. The first interview was 15 minutes and mostly about myself and vaguely about the company. Had I REMEMBERED TO ASK (it wasn't stated up front) that this was a commission job I would have foregone the 2nd interview. This was a slightly more intense experience where, when the topic of commission came up, it was heavily implied that anyone worth their salt should be working for commission and that it's even shameful to seek monetary stability in a job (or, in their words, "getting things handed to you"). This is code for "there's no salary." The interviewer attempted to reel me in by informing me that she's 23 and paying for her mortgage now that she has this job. Did she not have student loans? Statements such as that did more to alienate and belittle than entice; maybe I'm sensitive because I'm in a precarious financial place but it wasn't a nice tactic, and almost came off like bragging. But how was I to know? Maybe by the third interview it would've been cracked wide open. If it's offered, which I hope it won't be, I will have to say no thanks. I need more stability and translucence than this.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know the difference between direct and indirect marketing?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viogee (United States) in Sep 2017

Interview

The experience of the interview process was overall very welcoming and straightforward. The expectation was set from the getgo as a 3-round interview process. I applied online & booked an appointment .via SMS but I had a couple questions going in so I called their direct line. A woman answered the phone and gave me a brief overview about the position & the company. She sounded like she enjoyed her job so it made me pretty curious to learn more about the company. So I came in for my first interview and I met the person I actually spoke to on the phone, which doesn't happen often LOL She didn't interview me though, it was the manager of the company. He told me more about the position and the client that they work for, and after asking me a few questions they told me I would receive a call to find out if I would be invited back for the 2nd interview later that same day. The same woman gave me a call and invited me back, set expectations for the next interview and what to prepare for, and was willing to work around my other interview appointments when we scheduled. During my 2nd interview, I found out the advancement structure which was pretty cool and that my work ethic would determine how fast I moved up within a company. I had questions about the pay and they scheduled a third round interview with me to go over it with the manager. Company was also very accommodating. I had a vacation planned with my family and they were willing to work with me on pushing back my start date!

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and it consisted of 3 rounds. The preliminary interview focused on whether or not the position at Viogee was something that aligned with what I was looking for in a career opportunity. The second round interview went more into depth about the position and management training program which focused on growth and development. The third round interview was an overview of what to expect as a new employee and any additional questions I had were answered in full detail. The overall interview experience was pleasant and the environment was extremely welcoming and hospitable. I was welcomed with a smile every time I walked into the office for each interview and the atmosphere was very up beat and positive. The hiring managers were also very professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the 3 part interview process.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions I was asked during my interview was "What was the most important to me in a job opportunity - growth, compensation, or work environment?"
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viogee (United States)

Interview

Very easy. 3 interviews throughout the process. They are looking for people who can help make their business grow since it is a startup company. A very professional scene.

Interview Questions
Viogee
Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in Jan 2017

Interview

The process was quick and easy. They need people. Just show you have a competitive nature and are willing to work. It is honestly impossible to mess up. Just be enthusiastic and upbeat and there will not be a problem.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in Dec 2016

Interview

I applied on Ziprecruiter, got a phone call and and email asking me to come in for a preliminary interview. I went on both the first and second interview, being asked very basic interview questions. It was discouraging to go into their office and see five other applicants interviewing for the same position, during the same time slot as me. The interviewer refused to state that this is primarily a sales position, you have to figure it out yourself. The pay scale and room for promotions are sugar coating for you to entice you to come back for another interview. If you are interested in sales, this company is probably for you.

Interview Questions
  • What do you value the most out of the three (workplace environment, compensation, room for promotions)
Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Viogee (Bridgewater, NJ) in Jun 2016

Interview

is was brief nothing different like a regular interview, however is a three step process. meaning 3 interviews!!! its really easy and they just ask you whether youre a good fit.

Interview Questions
Viogee
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Old Bridge, NJ
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Viogee (Old Bridge, NJ) in May 2016

Interview

The interview process was for the most part easy just maybe unnecessarily lengthy. It took over three days/ visits to complete. Everyone was friendly and there wasn't any real pressure to the meetings.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26